GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#216508 - 10/16/07 04:52 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Crystal Skull Questions [Re: Mystery Lover]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Cat I will be very interested to hear what Herinteractive has to say. I too like more adventure and exploring to find clues and solve mysteries. I loved the Nancy Drew game called The Scarlet Hand. They should do more like that.

#217012 - 10/17/07 12:51 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Crystal Skull Questions [Re: Kaki's Sister]
Angela Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: California, USA
Secret of the Scarlet Hand is on top of my list, too!

I am playing Crystal Skull now and agree with Ana--this is the best since Blackmoor Manor.

#217023 - 10/17/07 04:21 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Crystal Skull Questions [Re: Angela]
tialing32 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Florida
I have enjoyed this game except for the pendulum game. I always have trouble with that type of thing. I have played everyone of ND and I agree this is better than the last three games.
Like everyone else I think they should give us a get out free on some of the games.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Mad, Jarkeld, Gimme, 1 invisible), 46 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users