GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#218602 - 10/19/07 09:13 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: JKEerie]
irishgirl1228 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: New Jersey
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon was my first ND game. It got me hooked so I will always love that game. I also enjoyed Secret of the Scarlet Hand and Ghost Dogs was fantastic as well! wink

#218678 - 10/20/07 03:17 AM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: irishgirl1228]
aretha Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: near London Gatwick Airport
I'm very fond of Deception Island, Ghost Dogs and Royal Tower but if I had to narrow it down to one then it would be Shadow Ranch. Great atmosphere, exceptional voice acting and my all time favourite culprit!

#219605 - 10/21/07 08:22 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: JKEerie]
Cat in the Hat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Pennsylvania
My vote is for Royal Tower, followed by Deception Island. What number Nancy Drew are we up to? I have been out of the loop, and am trying to catch up.

#219611 - 10/21/07 08:46 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Cat in the Hat]
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beach Park, Il.
I loved BlackMoor Manor, no running around for other people, just pure puzzles and adventure

#219612 - 10/21/07 08:46 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Cat in the Hat]
Mystery Lover Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Iowa
This is tough, because I love all the games, but I'd have to say my favorite was Secret of the Scarlett Hand! You had to do "chores" but they tied into having an internship, I loved talking to all the characters and I learned quite a bit about Mayan history!

#219615 - 10/21/07 08:52 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Mystery Lover]
catsmom Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: california
I liked Ghost Dogs and Deception Island the Best. Cystal Skull comes in 3rd and White Wolf comes in 4th

#219772 - 10/22/07 08:45 AM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: catsmom]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Cat in the Hat -- the most recent Nancy Drew -- Legend of the Crystal Skull -- is number 17.

#219931 - 10/22/07 01:44 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: JKEerie]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Treasure in a Royal Tower is my favorite. It was my first ND game and I also loved the history of Marie Antoinette. My next favorites would be Blackmoor Manor and Haunted Mansion. I think those three had the best atmospheres. I'm in the middle of Crystal Skull and very much enjoy the way it is going. Now that I think of those particular games, I think I most enjoy the ones with old creaky houses that have a rich history.

URU KI #03564317

#219968 - 10/22/07 02:35 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Celtic Lark]
Sassafras Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ormond By The Sea ,Florida
Liked Ghost Dogs and Royal Tower the best myself! I can't stand the more recent ones with all the redundant chores ( Kapu Cave, Danger By Design, White Wolf, ) I keep getting them and playing anyway , but they bore me silly!

#220236 - 10/22/07 10:33 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Sassafras]
Cat in the Hat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Pennsylvania
Thanks, Becky. I "baaged" it today. I have to agree with 'fras. The redundancy of the recent games is disappointing [the one with the car traveling around trying to avoid potholes comes to mind]. I liked the demo on "Skull"; it looks like the puzzles are newer. Hope I won't be bored.

#220316 - 10/23/07 05:00 AM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Cat in the Hat]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
I loved the Scarlet Hand because it had more sleuthing and puzzles. I don't like inventory puzzles.

#221059 - 10/24/07 03:46 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: JKEerie]
HeavenlyJoy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: usa
I really liked Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and Shadow Ranch, both of these seem to flow with the puzzles and the story,

I am currently playing my least favorite,

the White wolf at Icicle Creek, I really dont like to watch the
time to go to work, I wish the jobs were more puzzle like..
I also dont like arcade type stuff, so Have been avoiding the
snow ball fightWondering if I can even win it, I am on a laptop now, need to add another mouse, so I can try and do the snow
ball fight, maybe there is some saved ones of this??
wondering how much of the game I am missing by avoiding it??

Anyway, I have bought all ND games, love them for the most part

Marcia

#221072 - 10/24/07 04:26 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: HeavenlyJoy]
JKEerie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: WNY
HJ...

As I recall, the snow ball fights weren't all that difficult. (nothing like killing the wasps in Crystal Skull.mad) The kid was kind of annoying, though. smile

#221075 - 10/24/07 04:32 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: HeavenlyJoy]
Dineke Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Netherlands
The secret of the scarlet hand.
To me it was one of the longest games in the Nancy Drew series so far and i liked the music, if i remember it well, that started always when you entered the museum. wave

#221596 - 10/25/07 04:57 PM Re: What was your favorite Nancy Drew game? [Re: Mystery Lover]
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
I have to say, Thats a Tough Question and so is the Answer"! But Mine has to be Mystery #17 the latest Nancy Drew's, Legend of the Crystal Skull its started frightening had a great selection of Games and well I loved it to me I love lightening and thunder especially when you can go out and not get wet lol smile tomato

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Sherlock, Marian, Rowan, dianne, Mad, Koala, Darlene, traveler, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GlitzyGal72, Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren
8512 Registered Users