GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#225344 - 11/01/07 02:20 PM Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Finale wraps up a dynamic season of new Ages, puzzles and player-driven plotlines.

Myst Online: Uru Live's first season is winding down to its final days.

Quote:
Over the past several months, the great underground cavern of D'ni has been home to many ups and downs. Numerous new areas of the cavern have been restored, granting Explorers access to amazing new worlds and places.

However, the road has not been easy for the D’ni Restoration Council (DRC) as they’ve had to overcome tragedies and adversities ranging from petty in-fighting to horrific, unexplained deaths.

Now the DRC must deal with the emergence of the Bahro creatures and the questions that have come with them. Each Council member has his own opinions on what will happen next.

Will the Bahro War bring destruction to the cavern? Will the DRC find funding for further restoration work? There has been great progress. There have been setbacks. Still, the future remains as cloudy as ever.

For new screenshots from the final episode: "Exodus," click here.

Quote:
In the season finale, Explorers will be able to explore new areas of Uru, including the new Age of Ahnonay, K’veer Island and Myst Island. In Ahnonay, an Age of deception, mystery and visual wonders spanning thousands of years, players will witness the deterioration of a rugged landscape as they travel through time to uncover the truth. It will require cooperation, investigation, a keen eye, and the comprehension of a subtle and clever ruse.

“We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to launch ‘Myst Online: Uru Live’ with GameTap,” says Rand Miller, CEO of Cyan Worlds and co-creator of Myst. “Being able to bring this dynamic world to the fans of the franchise and a brand new audience of explorers has been a great experience.

Uru explorers can find out more at the Myst Online website. For even more detailed information to help a new explorer get started, click here.

#225587 - 11/02/07 07:16 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
Even Gametap featured MOUL in its newsletter, and sounds like they are all working on Season 2:
Gametap news

The new homepage Becky pointed out has a great deal of news. Banners to dl for our siggies (if I can figure out how to do that) and a nice easy way for new players to try out the game.

Free Myst Online Trial

Come and join us-this is an exciting week for Myst Online!

Kate
(Katva in GameBoomers Neighborhood)

#225592 - 11/02/07 07:26 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: KateVa]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Whew! That talk of Season Two is encouraging. Take that, Cate Alexander!

#225732 - 11/02/07 01:02 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
Per ''incoming'' MOUL mail...new age to begin 5:30pm, Cavern time tonite.....i am EST....guesstimating somewhere around 9:30-ish pm..... never have been able to figure the exact time differences....maybe someone who is smarter than me could make us a chart!

#225766 - 11/02/07 02:46 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: gamenut]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Yay! Thanks, Gamenut! I think cavern time is Central time (it's 1 or 2 hours ahead of me and I'm on the West coast) - you can always check the clock which is set to "cavern time" in your KI on the top right, and do the math from there...see you online! happydance wave

#225841 - 11/02/07 07:21 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Renee]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
Katva now sings "Tomorrow, tomorroooowww" and sends her apologies to those waiting for an invite to Ahnonay. I stared at the black screen for a long time, then realized we have totally overloaded the servers! Tried to get back to Relto and ..
Now cant get back into the game. I think this is a wonderful thing, If this doesn't convince GameTap to give us more servers, I don't know what would! We have a success on our hands! Yay!

I will keep trying, but at least I know that Ahnonay is available and we can have a beach party soon!!

Kate

#225845 - 11/02/07 07:34 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: KateVa]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I got the black screen when I tried going through the Nexus too. I am back in the game, though.

Ahonnay Tomorrow!

#225847 - 11/02/07 07:35 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
No one seems able to get into Nexus right now. I've made it into my Relto twice and once into our Bevin but I get a black screen every time I try to link to Nexus. Too many people. Gonna try one more time and then I'll come back later tonight and try again. That's one advantage of being on the west coast - things die down after 10:00 p.m. my time and I can go cavorting around with no problems. Although that may not be true tonight. Guess we'll see!!

Edit: *sigh* Now I can't even get into the game at all. I'll try again in an hour. If anyone makes it in, post pics in the Bevin if you can! smile

Edited by Celtic Lark (11/02/07 07:39 PM)
Edit Reason: update

URU KI #03564317

#225854 - 11/02/07 07:53 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Celtic Lark]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I'm in the Watcher's Pub right now. I'm in a long line of avatar humanity. My elbow is in someone else's back and my nose is in someone else's pony tail.

It's kinda cool.

The lag is intense, and the screen freezes from time to time. There are dozens of people ahead of me. Many are running forward, ignoring the line. Oh, if only my mother hadn't beaten the wait-in-line manners thing into me at a young age!

#225859 - 11/02/07 08:13 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Ooooohhh, it sounds so fun, Becky!! Okay, let me finish paying bills (I'm on a roll) and then I'll try again in a few minutes...

URU KI #03564317

#225865 - 11/02/07 08:36 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Celtic Lark]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Hey Celtic Lark, sorry if I don't respond - I can barely move in the Watchers Pub! yay

I'm debating whether or not to cut in front of Becky...hmmm lol

Big time lag - I think there's 99 people in there!

#225870 - 11/02/07 08:43 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Okay.... I'm goin' in... *cue Mission Impossible theme* lol

Ten minutes later.... I actually got to the pub. But lag was horrendous. Couldn't even move and then the server booted me. Going to try the invite that Bayo sent...

Edited by Celtic Lark (11/02/07 08:56 PM)
Edit Reason: update

URU KI #03564317

#225878 - 11/02/07 09:08 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Celtic Lark]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Well, the most interesting moment was when I ended up inside someone wearing glasses. I could see through her glasses at two round points on the wall. It was like looking through binoculars.

I'm in Ahonnay now. I'll send invites to anyone who wants one -- just PM me in Uru.

#225895 - 11/02/07 10:00 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Well, that was fun, Becky! Just got booted again. I'm going to see if our theory was right and maybe there is a now a book in my Relto. Thanks for showing me around tonight! wave

URU KI #03564317

#225896 - 11/02/07 10:00 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live Season Finale Has Begun [Re: Becky]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Weird, Becky (about the glasses thing)...I'm glad you were able to get into Ahonnay - I'm going to try again tonight, and if I still can't get to the book, I'll PM you in MOUL. Thanks for offering the invite! happydance

Celtic Lark, you were in front of me but I got "the boot" too...oh well - ok...one more try (and more caffine)...!! woozy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Flo NS, gremlin, Marian, BrownEyedTigre, curly, Draclvr, Jenny100, Jarkeld, kjos, colpet), 89 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users