GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: ces] #225379
11/01/07 03:36 PM
11/01/07 03:36 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer
Celtic Lark  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA
Oh wow! Thanks for that. I'm just about to leave work and go somewhere where I won't have internet access this afternoon, so I will check in this evening when I get home. Have a great day!

Edit: Okay, home now and spent an hour exploring. I've heard rumors of a new sparklie but have yet to find it. I also spoke with someone who said that she and a friend heard a terrifying noise in their Bevin after they'd been in it for about ten minutes, chatting. I spent some time in our Bevin but didn't hear anything. However...

Click to reveal..
Let me preface this with the fact that I am NOT known for my attention to details in my surroundings. That being said, I checked out the egg/seed and is it me or does it look different? I remember it as white but it is definitely blue now. Becky, didn't you and I have a discussion in there about what might be under the egg/seed and speculate that it must be a liquid of some kind because of the reflections on the walls? And we jumped up and down, trying to see what was down there? Well now if you jump, you can clearly see the water (or some liquid) underneath it. I also don't remember that seam down the middle of the egg/seed but a friend I was with said that he remembers it. Am I on to something or just a victim of my own unobservantness? (Is that a word?)

Last edited by Celtic Lark; 11/02/07 02:04 AM. Reason: To avoid stacking

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

URU KI #03564317
Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: Becky] #225720
11/02/07 12:29 PM
11/02/07 12:29 PM
virginia
K
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer
KateVa  Offline
Settled Boomer
K

virginia
I dont think it is doom steps Becky. I reread the Blake interview and I feel VERY encouraged after seeing the GT newsletter.

Now I wanted to add a spoiler here and I cant remember how to do it! rolleyes However, tonight is a good time to be online...heheh

Kate

Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: ces] #225744
11/02/07 01:45 PM
11/02/07 01:45 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer
Celtic Lark  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA
I'll be there tonight! Oh, and I didn't see the Steps of Doom, Becky. But I didn't go to all the ages last night - just where I thought the sparklie might be based on a hint someone gave me. Darn work! Keeping me away from my fun... cry lol

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

URU KI #03564317
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kaki's Sister), 301 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users