GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#245318 - 12/12/07 04:57 PM Peril at End House pocket watch puzzle
joanieS Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Piney Woods of East Texas
What am I supposed to do with the watch that lights at 3, 1, 7, 10 and 5?

#245321 - 12/12/07 05:05 PM Re: Peril at End House pocket watch puzzle [Re: joanieS]
Sally(MG) Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Canada
Change the time using the minute hand until they're at 3, then 1, and so on. Each time you do it right, the top knob will "click."

#245323 - 12/12/07 05:07 PM Re: Peril at End House pocket watch puzzle [Re: joanieS]
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Joanie did you try moving the hands of the watch to those times? I don't remember this puzzle but please see what happens if you move the minute hand around and "dial" in those hours.
Sorry, I only remember what the end result gave me.

Sue

Sorry Sally, I wasn't trying to step on your toes, was just trying to prod my memory and I didn't see you post.

Edited by texaslady (12/12/07 05:49 PM)

#245567 - 12/13/07 07:07 AM Re: Peril at End House pocket watch puzzle [Re: texaslady]
joanieS Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Piney Woods of East Texas
Well, glad I posted because I had tried that and nothing happened. Must have overshot a few. Thanks. I wouldn't have tried that again if you all hadn't posted.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (kjos, Redz, Karsten, stevefox, Winfrey, connie, Jill), 67 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj
8495 Registered Users