GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#244837 - 12/11/07 07:24 PM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: reikidave]
dragonuk44 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: stoke on trent England
Tex Murphy and Broken Sword as these and Sanatorium were the fist games I ever played and the first time is always the best in my books .There are also a lot of newer games Darkness Within Dreamfall but these will never be the same as the first ever ones I played

#244925 - 12/12/07 12:18 AM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: dragonuk44]
AquariaJade Offline
Shy Boomer

Well, I gotta say I love, love, love, The Last Express. Definitely my favorite.

Also, I am ashamed to admit I have an unplayed copy of TLJ. Had it for five years now...just never motivated to play it, even though everyone seems to love it.

But I would never trade or sell it! I guess I feel if I play it and love it, then that wonderful FIRST TIME magic will be gone. And if I hate it, everyone will call me insane! LOL

#245036 - 12/12/07 08:42 AM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: AquariaJade]
Sassafras Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ormond By The Sea ,Florida
NO no no ! The best games are Sanitarium and Zork Grand Inquisitor!
( but what do I know- I think I am the only person who doesnt like TLJ and Darkness Within!)

#245084 - 12/12/07 10:15 AM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: Sassafras]
cat Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Ohio
I'm not much of an "adventure" gamer, but if I had to pick a favorite in that category, I'd have to say Myst.

I like Action/RPG's the best. For those, I would have to say that the ones that have left the deepest impression are Stonekeep, Tombraider, and Zelda. To me, the way those games captured my imagination is the "standard" to which I hold all other games. For Tomb Raider and Zelda, I have enjoyed every one I have played (some more than others), but it was the originals that really grabbed me.

Cat

#245512 - 12/13/07 04:02 AM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: cat]
FlyingDutchman42 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
The best game?
Humour: rotfl Broken Sword 1, and a wonderfull
atmosphere.( Great voices!) Also Zork inquisitor comes high on my list, a very funny game.

Painful lonelyness: sad and scared
(what makes a real horror,
real spooky game for me, as it comes close to the real thing,
I think ghostly appearences are the remnants of
sad emotions left behind. (if youre lucky! evil)
In Blackstone Chronicles (you can feel the icy cold, eek
thanks to the voice-acting of the father type. What a voice!)
If I were a woman...
Also Darkfall 1 (it is easy to recognize that Jonathan
is a real Ghosthunter!)
And Black Mirror. In that order to me at least.

A game cannot get get to dark for me,
my nightmare's are still worse, so these kind
of games are relaxing to me personally! evil
(Don't worry, I am only partly devil ish!)
But I need to feel that the games are being made with love, wink That is, that the creators know about the
world they are making. Great graphics are a bonus.
Quoting Bruce Lee (one of my heroes):
"You got to feeeeel!! shame Or you will miss all that
heavenly glory!"

robert :eeksnoman:

Edited by FlyingDutchman42 (12/13/07 09:07 AM)

#248707 - 12/18/07 01:00 PM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: FlyingDutchman42]
Phoebe Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Brazil
It is as difficult choose only one but let me try.

My fav: Tex Muprhy: The Directive Pandora
Others that i love: Syberia 1 and 2, Gk 1 and 2, Dark Fall( I loved games of Jonathan but i dont like very much that barrow will but is a god game)Runaway 1 and 2.

#248812 - 12/18/07 04:45 PM Re: And the Best Game Is...................? [Re: Phoebe]
lexxy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Southern Exposure
I am sure you all know by now what my favorite game is....let's say it together....... Under A Killing Moon .

Edited by lexxy (12/18/07 04:45 PM)
Currently playing Companions Of Xanth

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (sanford, manxman, luv2travel, CCbomber, Sherlock, granny, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Bestmand902, tessat, urh, Elentgirl, tiathyme
8584 Registered Users