GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#256479 - 01/02/08 08:48 PM Re: Game Time Lost [Re: Carrie]
Kelly Stiver Offline
Settled Boomer

Or our GameBoomers friends may be spread all over all the planets, moons, asteroids, and galaxies in The Heavenly Worlds of God's Kingdom--this from me, an alien who lives on the planet Acca (tee-hee, joke); now to be serious: yes, it's super, super, super having all you nice people on GameBoomers to help me with my computer games. Before I came here to GB, I used to have to rely on my teenaged nephew to help me with my games and computer problems. But now that my nephew's way, way too busy for that, Something drew me to register here on GB last April 2007, & now I believe that Something might've been God telling me to register here on GB. And yes, I take a quick peek at something here on the forums at GB...and before I know it several hours to half a day and sometimes whole days go by without me having time to play these new games that I got. Or editing my photos. Or taking a walk, etc., etc., etc.

#256563 - 01/03/08 04:03 AM Re: Game Time Lost [Re: Kelly Stiver]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
I to have found GameBoomers to be a very special place. It is the only place I visit in the morning when I first get up. Like Cailyn I have my first cup of coffee here in Joe's Diner. I've made special friendships worldwide on GB. Thank you all who created GB and keep it such a warm, friendly and helpful place!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (CanukDenis, kjos, traveler, Urban Worrier, Marian, Jfi, Sorta Blonde, Jenny100, mel22odie, BobH), 74 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users