GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#256440 - 01/02/08 06:58 PM Re: Opinions about Broken Sword: The Angel Of Death please!! [Re: Bert]
LindaMarion Offline
Settled Boomer

I think it is not rite. The manuel says, copying fromit, video card 128 shader model 1.1 compatible. I do not now what shader model means. The readme file says theree are 27 video cards which work but on board chips wont work.
a few nividias gforce cards are in the good list on read me

#256531 - 01/02/08 11:24 PM Re: Opinions about Broken Sword: The Angel Of Death please!! [Re: Bert]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Originally Posted By: Bert
Be carefull, this game is picky about your graphics card, I bought a dell xps w/all the bells, and this game would'nt play right on this system. All the characters and things you interact with were blacked out. Asked adventure company about this,(gave them all my specs)and they said my graphics card was'nt compatible w/game. After a month or so, am still in the process of exchangeing for another game. There service stinks.....to put it nicely....

Bert I just (finally) solved this problem for me. I added a comment to your post in glitches if you're still interested in resolving it.

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (traveler, Cue, Rushes, Barb, Upsydaisy, rmelone, Redz, 2 invisible), 73 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users