GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Culpa Innata walkthrough -- Spoilers Within #257947
01/05/08 06:49 PM
01/05/08 06:49 PM
Marietta, GA
Laurette Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Laurette  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Marietta, GA
I am totally loving this game. I occasionally refer to the walkthrough to make sure I am not missing anything. I did find two things that weren't mentioned, though. In dealing with the computer Joshua, the walkthrough says you have to use your own keyboard for the enter key. I found if you use the button (L-shaped) on the game's computer, it works. It didn't work using my keyboard. Also, I did choose "yes" to play chess and automatically lost. Lastly, after playing Tic Tac Toe and walking around, looking at the computer screens, I met a woman (I forget her name). Just hope these new things are helpful. Thanks.

It's not that I'm smart, I just stay with things longer." (approx. quote from Albert Einstein.)
Re: Culpa Innata walkthrough [Re: Laurette] #257953
01/05/08 06:54 PM
01/05/08 06:54 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Who's walkthrough are you using? MaG's walkthrough does not match what you are saying. Also, it is customary to contact the writer direct.

Ana

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Culpa Innata walkthrough [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #258048
01/05/08 10:39 PM
01/05/08 10:39 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Yup, that isn't Mags strategy guide (our official Culpa Innata Guide)

But! All the things you are saying are correct. Good spotting.

Click to reveal..
And the woman's name is Sarah. It is hard to remember all those characters particularly the ones that are featured for a short interactive time. smile

And *big smile* glad to hear you are enjoying Culpa.

Re: Culpa Innata walkthrough [Re: gatorlaw] #258080
01/06/08 12:24 AM
01/06/08 12:24 AM
oldmariner Offline
Addicted Boomer
oldmariner  Offline
Addicted Boomer

That might have been a glitch. When I wrote the walk through I played the game as I wrote to verify things. Hitting the game's computer did nothing. It would not work. On the 1000th time, or so it seems, out of frustration I hit my keyboard's enter key. At the same time I was yelling "See it's the enter key you fool!" at the computer. I blinked and the darn puzzle worked. So to test it I replayed that section, again the game's pc did not accept the click command. Again my keyboard enter key worked. I scratched my head wondering why the game creators would do that? Making the point and click work for everything in that puzzle and then switch to keyboard for that one action. I made it a point to mention that in the walk through.

About a month after the walk was posted and I reinstalled the game adding patch 102 when I reached that spot the point and click worked and the enter key did not. I made a mental note to make the correction and let somebody know ( Gaterlaw? ) then promptly spaced it out. so much for mental notes. The walk was up over a month and no one spoke of it and I completely forgot about it.

The first time I played the game I added patch 101 and had no crashes. That was the patch in use when I encountered the "enter key" goof up. 102 seemed to have cleaned that up. Sorry if I caused frustration or confusion for anyone. And if possible perhaps the mods could drop that line from the posted walk on GB.

As for the woman after Joshua I listed the name Wilma. Was it Sarah? I don't have have the game installed to check. Will do when I can find the time. Unless of course somebody knows for certain.
Again sorry about any confusion.

Last edited by oldmariner; 01/06/08 12:38 AM.
Re: Culpa Innata walkthrough [Re: oldmariner] #258094
01/06/08 01:45 AM
01/06/08 01:45 AM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Well when you are in the PC room -

Click to reveal..
A young woman named Sarah enters. She is the first to tell you about Grandmasters etc. Wilma is the woman in the med center. She gives you directions - to the main shaft.

And the patch(s) included updates as well as Vista compatibility fixes and also a dx/mouse driver issues fix.

Grief that is one tongue twister of a sentence. laugh

No worries oldmariner, duly noted and your guide is such a great piece of work - hard to fault it for one small item. smile

Re: Culpa Innata walkthrough [Re: gatorlaw] #258149
01/06/08 08:31 AM
01/06/08 08:31 AM
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Stony Brook, New York, USA
I'm adding a spoiler warning to the title of this thread -- it may be obvious that a walkthrough thread could contain spoilers, but I'm adding it just to be safe!

Re: Culpa Innata walkthrough [Re: Becky] #258400
01/06/08 05:02 PM
01/06/08 05:02 PM
Marietta, GA
Laurette Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Laurette  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Marietta, GA
Brown Eyed Tiger: The bottom of one of my printed walkthrough pages shows: "www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcCc/cupla_innata.htm"
I thought I'd mention this to be helpful and on Gameboomers, as it came from here. Didn't mean to upset anyone, was just trying to be helpful.

It's not that I'm smart, I just stay with things longer." (approx. quote from Albert Einstein.)
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 253 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users