GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#292843 - 03/12/08 11:00 AM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: Jehane]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
It's funny how the mind works - there are puzzles that everyone else seems to get in a flash, and I don't at all. grin

#293462 - 03/13/08 04:56 PM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: nickie]
Volkana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Greece
Thats true... I might keep on trying a puzzle for days and not getting anywhere and suddenly a friend of mine start trying and it's getting done in a few minutes... mad

#293526 - 03/13/08 06:39 PM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: Volkana]
SuMac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New Hampshire
I'm going to add another vote for Lighthouse. I remember playing that game with 3 WT's spread on the floor at my feet. Several times I had to replay major sections of the game because I had worked myself into a dead end, by traveling to different locations without making sure I had transportation to the next location. But I loved the game anyway.

#293586 - 03/13/08 08:39 PM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: SuMac]
Lotus777 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
I agree that Myst IV drove me kindof crazy...the Mangaree puzzle where you had to get each one into the right nest was the one I had sooo much trouble with I finally gave up and got a saved game. Also Schizm, Mysterious Journey...the puzzle in the fog... I knew what to do but kept falling and falling...after days of trying, I finally got through that puzzle. I didn't have near the trouble with Rehm 1 & 2. As to Lighthouse just installing it for XP today is a puzzle in itself and I haven't gained the courage for that yet, lol.

#293665 - 03/14/08 01:57 AM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: Lotus777]
dragonuk44 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: stoke on trent England
one of the hardest but great games Mystt and Sentinal

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Marian, Winfrey, Sorta Blonde, skadootoo, jboliver, Space Quest Fan, BobH, Jaesun, BrownEyedTigre, michele rose), 47 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
merlin5153, fpotter, paulabonita, justaghop, Marvel
8675 Registered Users