GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#273149 - 02/03/08 03:47 PM Re: Requiring Internet Connection to Start your Game [Re: Jenny100]
LindaMarion Offline
Settled Boomer

pleese - im ignorant
What is a "darkside game"?
And whatis "steam"?

#273158 - 02/03/08 04:00 PM Re: Requiring Internet Connection to Start your Game [Re: LindaMarion]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Linda,

From Steam's homepage here - Steam is a leading platform for the delivery and management of PC games and digital content.
So - it is like GameTap, TryMedia, BHV, Manifesto and other download sites of games.

Darkside is the Action/RPG forum here at GameBoomers.

#273171 - 02/03/08 04:23 PM Re: Requiring Internet Connection to Start your Game [Re: MaG]
LindaMarion Offline
Settled Boomer

very many thanx for explainng
Now i understand. i thought there was someting wrong with me although I wont be goingto either ^^^^^ I only play no action adventures

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Marian, soot, Pandora, Sorta Blonde, Gimme, ergggo, BrownEyedTigre, stardeenow, kjos, 1 invisible), 76 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran
8538 Registered Users