GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#27457 - 02/18/07 10:22 PM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !!
raylinstephens Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sumrall, MS
That is wonderful news indeed. I really liked Scratches.

Linda wave

#27458 - 02/19/07 09:49 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !!
flutist Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Kirkwood, MO USA
I liked Scratches too. Can't wait to see what they come up with. One location is okay as long as they have lots of areas to explore.

Bets

#27459 - 02/19/07 11:03 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !!
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
I'm interested to see what the Nucleosys folks come up with! If they've solved some of the irritation factors from Scratches, it should be stellar!

WW

#150930 - 05/28/07 09:42 PM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Mad]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I realize this is an older thread but I don't want to start a new one since this one exists.

I just finished "Scratches" about ten minutes ago and I'm STILL feeling a bit shaky. I even used a terrific walk-through for quite a bit of it and it was still a very spooky game. Not for the faint of heart. I really had to talk myself into finishing it. smile

URU KI #03564317

#150949 - 05/28/07 10:43 PM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Celtic Lark]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Geez guys thanks, now i can't wait for mine to arrive frown

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#150975 - 05/29/07 01:39 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Butcher]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Are you waiting for the Director's Cut? I played the original version. I won't be getting the DC as I could barely bring myself to finish the original. Such a chicken! I was in a big hurry to finish it during the daylight hours today. And after going out this evening, I just had to walk from my car back to my apartment all alone in the dark. I'll admit to a few peeks over my shoulder... lol

Let us know how you like it, Butcher.

URU KI #03564317

#150980 - 05/29/07 01:59 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Celtic Lark]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
I like your signature Celtic! And welcome to Gameboomers!
Have you played Dark Fall and The Last Half of Darkness yet? And of course Barrow Hill and Delaware... evil

Edit: Just saw on the Nancy thread that you've played half of those anyway! grin

Edited by nickie (05/29/07 02:07 AM)

#150985 - 05/29/07 02:43 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: nickie]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks for the welcome, Nickie. smile I must admit, I nicked my sig off of a friend from a music forum. I quite like your sig as well!

I've totally mucked up the Nancy thread. It's turned into my welcome thread! And here I am, posting unrelated stuff on the "Scratches" thread. I'm just bopping all over the place, wreaking havoc.

Haven't heard of The Last Half of Darkness. I will have to check it out. Delaware is next on my list.

Dark Fall series is my favorite so far. Can't wait for "The Lost Crown". Jonathan Boakes just amazes me. smile

URU KI #03564317

#150987 - 05/29/07 02:54 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Celtic Lark]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Perhaps you'll be forgiven just this once. wink lol For info on Last Half of Darkness, you can click on "Independent Games" at the top of the page. It is so thrilling that you have so many great games to play!

#150998 - 05/29/07 04:39 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Celtic Lark]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: Celtic Lark
Are you waiting for the Director's Cut? I played the original version. I won't be getting the DC as I could barely bring myself to finish the original. Such a chicken! I was in a big hurry to finish it during the daylight hours today. And after going out this evening, I just had to walk from my car back to my apartment all alone in the dark. I'll admit to a few peeks over my shoulder... lol

Let us know how you like it, Butcher.

I ordered it from Interact, the sent it and it's on the way, i hope i am in for a good surprise smile If i manage to finish it i will let you know whether i liked it or not smile

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#151254 - 05/29/07 01:46 PM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Butcher]
bouv mama Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lillian Al USA
What a wonderfull thread. I just finished Mystery of the Druids and was going to spend some time with Video Professor trying to learn how to get pictures and words on the same page, but----Scratches is waiting.
Marion

#151435 - 05/29/07 09:31 PM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Mad]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Nickie - Thank you for your forgiveness. It is greatly appreciated. grin

Butcher - If I can finish the game, anyone can. LOL Love to know your thoughts afterwards.

Bouv - I know - I keep putting things aside that I really *should* be doing to play games. But since it was Memorial Day, I figured I could take a day to play. smile

URU KI #03564317

#151519 - 05/30/07 06:12 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Celtic Lark]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Just received the game!! I have one more exam to go tomorrow then 4 months of adventure gaming until the new college year starts!! smile smile smile

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#151565 - 05/30/07 07:31 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Butcher]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Life is good.

#151622 - 05/30/07 09:02 AM Re: I've just started playing .... Scratches !! [Re: Mad]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Butcher - Enjoy!

URU KI #03564317

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (barlouwin, Marian, Jenny100, Robert Gault, BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, Ewil02, 1 invisible), 87 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl
8418 Registered Users