GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#292843 - 03/12/08 11:00 AM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: Jehane]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
It's funny how the mind works - there are puzzles that everyone else seems to get in a flash, and I don't at all. grin

#293462 - 03/13/08 04:56 PM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: nickie]
Volkana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Greece
Thats true... I might keep on trying a puzzle for days and not getting anywhere and suddenly a friend of mine start trying and it's getting done in a few minutes... mad

#293526 - 03/13/08 06:39 PM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: Volkana]
SuMac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New Hampshire
I'm going to add another vote for Lighthouse. I remember playing that game with 3 WT's spread on the floor at my feet. Several times I had to replay major sections of the game because I had worked myself into a dead end, by traveling to different locations without making sure I had transportation to the next location. But I loved the game anyway.

#293586 - 03/13/08 08:39 PM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: SuMac]
Lotus777 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
I agree that Myst IV drove me kindof crazy...the Mangaree puzzle where you had to get each one into the right nest was the one I had sooo much trouble with I finally gave up and got a saved game. Also Schizm, Mysterious Journey...the puzzle in the fog... I knew what to do but kept falling and falling...after days of trying, I finally got through that puzzle. I didn't have near the trouble with Rehm 1 & 2. As to Lighthouse just installing it for XP today is a puzzle in itself and I haven't gained the courage for that yet, lol.

#293665 - 03/14/08 01:57 AM Re: Which adventure it was most difficult that you already played? [Re: Lotus777]
dragonuk44 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: stoke on trent England
one of the hardest but great games Mystt and Sentinal

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (oldbroad, BrownEyedTigre, cailyn, jimrh69, Draclvr, ergggo, Pandora, oldmariner, family, Ewil02), 64 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users