GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#297039 - 03/19/08 05:51 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: Rushes]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Here you go!
And here.

Edited by nickie (03/19/08 05:54 PM)
Edit Reason: second link

#297086 - 03/19/08 07:27 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: nickie]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Thanks nickie!

#297116 - 03/19/08 08:33 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: Rushes]
Phoebe Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Brazil
Very interesting the Making Of
Thanks Nickie bravo

Love Maria hearts

#297131 - 03/19/08 09:16 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: Phoebe]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Alas...all good things must come to an end. What an absolutely fabulous game, I feel more like I lived it than played it. What a spectacular journey that was. bravo Jonathon, you outdid yourself.

Ana wave

#297146 - 03/19/08 09:59 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
gkgame Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: IL
I have to add my two cents as well. I just finished the game and it was simply fantastic. It kept me totally absorbed. I felt like I was right there in Saxton. (Was I the only one really really creeped out by Jemima?) eek

The game was so well thought out and developed. I love games where there's plenty of places to explore and lots of places to click. The characters were interesting to interact with and just creepy enough to add some spice. I loved the black and white background with the occasional hints of color.

All in all, just fantastic. Thank you, Jonathan Boakes!
bravo

I can't wait for the next game!

Gail

#297226 - 03/20/08 07:17 AM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: gkgame]
Sassafras Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ormond By The Sea ,Florida
I completely agree!! I am so caught up in this game I am having dreams about it!!

#297348 - 03/20/08 01:04 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: Sassafras]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
Oh no cryI've come to the end of a great adventure cry I always thought of Syberia 1&2 as the game I got immersed the most but now The Lost Crown is in 1st place.
Jonathan bravo bravo if you are ever in the Bullers the pints are on me.

#297401 - 03/20/08 02:48 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: gkgame]
Teresa D Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Dublin
Absolutely agree. I haven't played anything in ages and this is just the game re-awaken my interest. It's spooky, there's loads to do, a total delight. Finished work early today and I've been playing day 2 for hours now. :easter: to all.

Incidentally, this was the first time I ordered games through Just Adventure. It took just about a week to Ireland; I was really impressed. Just waiting for Overclocked now.

#297473 - 03/20/08 04:33 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: Teresa D]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Teresa, Just Adventure store is the same as InteractCd which is located on the top of the forum highlighted in yellow.

Ana wave

#297497 - 03/20/08 05:03 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
What a Game !!!!

You all have said it for me...This is truly a Masterpiece..I am in the museum...I actually feel like I am in this game..I never want the game to end...

AAAAA ++++++

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#297945 - 03/21/08 12:25 PM Re: Jonathan B: Lost Crown is a masterpiece! [Re: Darleen03]
Teresa D Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Dublin
Thanks Ana, I hadn't noticed the link but I can see myself using it in the future.

I had a moment of heart failure yesterday when I struck a glitch with the museum lift on night two, I was just looking at the closed lift doors with no cursor and no Nigel to be seen.
But I've installed the patch and on we go, oh some deliciously creepy moments in the museum.

Teresa wave

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Flo NS, kjos, Kayc, BobH), 58 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users