GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#31423 - 03/21/07 12:58 PM Re: Keepsake
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Absolutely gorgeous graphics; TERRIFICALLY hard puzzles! Hooray for the wonderful hint system - I needed it! lol I enjoyed the storyline very much.

#31424 - 03/21/07 03:28 PM Re: Keepsake
Salar of Myst Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Virginia's wetland dimension
My Mother and I enjoyed Keepsake very much, but it did take some getting used to-- took awhile to find the right spots to go in certain directions & yes, I found myself using that map & hint button regularly. lol

I think it not only is hard to start another game after playing one you really, really loved -- but it accentuates the matter when the next game's quirks rub up against the favorite game's strengths. Syberia 1 & 2 had fairly intuitive puzzles & navigation in most areas.

Taken on its own though, Keepsake is a pretty good game. I enjoyed the graphics & playing around in 'dragonwarts' *ahem*

Susan wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Gimme, Gamer, fredaz, GBC, Marian, sanford, CanukDenis, Kemal, looney4labs, BrownEyedTigre), 62 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
dorf, Wendy, SamCarterX, Challyn20, Poppysmom
8424 Registered Users