GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#345925 - 06/16/08 06:52 PM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: Darleen03]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: Darleen2003
Hi, Carlamgc

I don't think he looks like Johnny duh I think we all see him as what we want...That is so kool. devil

You are right, I thought he looks like The Witcher ...

From The Matrix

#345940 - 06/16/08 07:49 PM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: mcc]
Carlamgc Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: TN
Wait, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong picture. I thought for sure it was the tapestry next to the portrait of the lady that had the pink ribbon scraped off her hands. Or, maybe I'm thinking of the portrait of Dracula that was also in a puzzle to get to the coffins where Harker was. I'm so confused.

I do love that pic of Depp you posted though. Makes smoking look glamorous, huh?!

Yes! I double checked. It's the oil painting that is also used for the puzzle to crypt.

Edited by Carlamgc (06/16/08 08:03 PM)

#345943 - 06/16/08 07:55 PM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: Carlamgc]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Originally Posted By: Carlamgc
I do love that pic of Depp you posted though. Makes smoking look glamorous, huh?!

Yup...he can exhale smoke in my face anytime. lol

Ana wave

#345950 - 06/16/08 08:07 PM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: mcc]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Originally Posted By: mcc
Whoever knows what this ending means please PM me if they don't want to do a general post.

Same here. All I got out of it was that
Click to reveal..
Van Helsing hadn't defeated Dracula for good and he'll be back next game. I also got the sense that he might be pretty much unkillable because of one of the descriptions earlier in the game -- that all Van Helsing could hope to do would be to banish him to another dimension temporarily -- but that even only a couple of seconds of banishment would be enough to break his connection to Mina and save her.

#346011 - 06/16/08 09:36 PM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: Jenny100]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Jenny100....

I am so glad
Click to reveal..
That Van missed his shot & Dracula Lives
I could care less why !!!! All I know another game is in the making devil broccoli

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#346017 - 06/16/08 10:01 PM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: Darleen03]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You have to know that any game titled Dracula: Origins has to have Dracula alive at the end. After all this is like a prequel not an ending.

Ana wave

#346165 - 06/17/08 07:17 AM Re: Dracula Origin - What's Your Opinion? ENDING SPOILERS [Re: Jenny100]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Thank you Jenny

Click to reveal..
You are right Dracula is alive and kicking. Last night I thought about Van Helsing destroying Dracula's coffins because if not he could resurrect again, maybe he didn't destroy all of them and at least we had seen another coffin (not in the castle though) in Godalming Manor.

From The Matrix

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Marian, granny, BrownEyedTigre, Rowan, oldbroad, Draclvr, Jarkeld, susanlouise, gymcandy1, Ewil02), 79 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users