GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#37520 - 03/17/07 02:00 AM Re: Indigo Prophecy
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Terri, I really wish that they had made different ways of playing that game, having a point and click sort of way too, or at least something a little less confusing. By being so innovative, they left out a lot of players, who in turn had to miss a great game otherwise. I understand how you feel though - it's the only game that ever gave me blisters on my fingertips.
Sure hope you drop by more often, and hope you find some games you like better! wave

#37521 - 03/17/07 08:02 PM Re: Indigo Prophecy
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi Nickie. I have noticed several posts on the web about a problem with fingers/fingertips in connection to this game. I didn't have a problem with my fingers. My main problem was the climbing technique. I could only fall so many times before I becames a basket case. I had not yet removed the game from my PC, but after reading your post, me thinks it might be time to uninstall.
happydance However, I was hyped after the rooftop scene and accidently moved the mouse the wrong way and picked the wrong outcome. Nuts! I am not happy. frown

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (Koala, CCbomber, auntiegram), 53 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
scarend, JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik
8522 Registered Users