GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#37520 - 03/17/07 02:00 AM Re: Indigo Prophecy
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Terri, I really wish that they had made different ways of playing that game, having a point and click sort of way too, or at least something a little less confusing. By being so innovative, they left out a lot of players, who in turn had to miss a great game otherwise. I understand how you feel though - it's the only game that ever gave me blisters on my fingertips.
Sure hope you drop by more often, and hope you find some games you like better! wave
"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#37521 - 03/17/07 08:02 PM Re: Indigo Prophecy
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi Nickie. I have noticed several posts on the web about a problem with fingers/fingertips in connection to this game. I didn't have a problem with my fingers. My main problem was the climbing technique. I could only fall so many times before I becames a basket case. I had not yet removed the game from my PC, but after reading your post, me thinks it might be time to uninstall.
happydance However, I was hyped after the rooftop scene and accidently moved the mouse the wrong way and picked the wrong outcome. Nuts! I am not happy. frown
When you live in the past, it costs you the present.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (BobH, bleep, catsmom, Butcher, oldbroad, smitty145, BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
fifasafe, ben309, RedDiamond11, Brody, freewheelin
8751 Registered Users