The Gom Calladeus location reminds me of Space Quest - one of the later sequels. Perhaps Roger Wilco's character was inspired by Perry Rhodan?
I've just finished the game. The ending was too abrupt for me. It seems like the game is begging for a sequel for loose ends:
- the Illochim remains an enigma
- the organ hunters do not appear on screen, their fate unresolved
- Quotter Batt remains an enigma, his fate unresolved
- The fate of the entire lower levels of Gom Calledus
- Concern that Mondra and her relationship with Perry been affected by her ordeal
The Gom Calladeus control centre situation reminds me of some horror games like Doom 3.
Edited by Benedict (08/27/08 12:42 AM)