GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#39580 - 03/10/07 04:15 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Antelope Valley, So CA, USA
Drizzt- I have finished the Sentient sword quest and the Slavers stockade. Both Minsc and Jaheira got killed there. I will bring them back at the nearest temple. When I got back to the CC, Valen visited me and told me to come to the graveyard at night. After that Brus visited me and told me to come back to talk to Gaelan again. I don't yet have the required amount of money for him. I will pick up Korgan, talk to Lord Firkraag and then head for the Windspear Hills area to locate the queen of the dryads to finish that quest. After that I will attempt to go to the fighters stronghold and get Nalia for her quest

#39581 - 03/10/07 04:22 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sweden
You don't need to talk to Gaelan at all...for storyline reasons, first visit the graveyard and then go talk to Gaelan again and you'll see what it's about.

Korgan will get grumpy if you don't do his quest, but as I said, I've never had him abandon the party...keep in mind that if you do a lot of good things are your reputation goes above 18, he will leave.

#39582 - 03/13/07 06:03 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Drizzt- I attempted to do the stronghold quest and it was too hard for me, being as my pc is only level 8. So I loaded a previousely saved game where I am at the Inn. I took a trip to the graveyard in the daytime to look it over. I found a quest involving an empty grave and then talked to a gravedigger. The red cloth that I picked up belongs to a man by the name of Am-Si who was seen in the bridge district. Now I have my party in that area and talked to a man by the name of Aegis about the murders in that area. According to the walkthru, Am-Si is at the southern end of this map. I will talk to him and when I am finished I will start with the murders. What will this involve??

#39583 - 03/13/07 12:00 PM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

The quest captain Aegisfield gives you and the one with the man in red cloth are unrelated. You need to go speak to the man in red cloth (he is standing outside a house southeast on the map) about it, and he will run into the house. Follow him, and dispose of his compaions outside the house, before rescuing the one on the upper floor, and the quest will be complete.

The question for the skinner murderer starts in the marketplace. Ask around about it. smile

#39584 - 03/15/07 01:41 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Well, I have finished the quest with Am-Si. I also went as far as I could with solving the murders. Now where should I go?

#39585 - 03/15/07 08:06 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

"As far as you could"? Did you solve it altogether? If not, talk to the courtesan, the shopkeeper and also the old fool that is standing a bit north of there...in the end they will direct you to the skinner, Reijek's shop...

There is no particular order you need to go in this game. Explore the world, talk to people, find and solve quests. It's quite non-linear. smile

Perhaps the Temple district would be a nice detour? Or the more seedy parts of the Docks? There are some quests there.

Who are in your party at the moment?

#39586 - 03/16/07 03:07 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Ok, I went into the tanner's shop, talked to Reijek. He admitted the murder and went downstairs. I followed him, detrapped this room and went down the next stairs. Here I met a mage and fought him before he disappeared and killed his minions. After this I returned to where Aegis is standing and told him of the events that ocurred. I guess that quest is finished. My present party has the following: pc/fighter, Minsc, Jaheira and Koshimo.

#39587 - 03/16/07 03:12 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Ok, I went into the tanner's shop, talked to Reijek. He admitted the murder and went downstairs. I followed him, detrapped this room and went down the next stairs. Here I met a mage and fought him before he disappeared and killed his minions. After this I returned to where Aegis is standing and told him of the events that ocurred. I guess that quest is finished. My present party has the following: pc/fighter, Minsc, Jaheira and Koshimo.

#39588 - 03/16/07 04:43 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hm, yes, that quest is finished. It sounds like you need a mage. I suggest going to Nalia's keep and give it a try now.

#39589 - 03/22/07 03:01 AM Re: Baldur's Gate 2
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Where are you now and how is it going?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (kjos, Jill, Kaki's Sister, Upsydaisy, monbron, curly, scampy, stevefox, 1 invisible), 68 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users