GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#513658 - 06/19/09 04:37 PM Re: Aurora: The Secret Within [Re: looney4labs]
Lynnypoo2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: georgia, USA
Thank a bunch Chrissie. Much appreciated bravo

Lynnypoo praise

#514106 - 06/20/09 06:03 PM Re: Aurora: The Secret Within [Re: Lynnypoo2]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi smile

I ordered this game probably two years ago (in the UK) when it was very first advertised - and had nothing but problems about getting it delivered. Even though I'd paid up front mad

After more than two months of hassle and lots of emailing back and forth, I was eventually told the game should have been shipped to me direct from Greece !!

Greece had never been mentioned before woozy

But that anyway the decision had now been taken that it was no longer to be available from anywhere .... and I was AT LAST sent a full refund.
With, I might add, the promise that when the game DID again become available, I would immediately be sent a copy - free of charge.

Well, I am still waiting for that free copy rolleyes

But after reading your splendid review, HandsFree, I think I will forget all about it rotfl

Cheers.

Mad grin

#514322 - 06/21/09 01:11 PM Re: Aurora: The Secret Within [Re: Mad]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
I'm hoping the game might turn up in a more polished version at some point - it does seem such a shame that it's just about 'there' & just needs a little more work to iron out a few problems! English disc versions have been available although now hard to impossible to get - I'm guessing that the publishers withdrew it because of the problems? I thought it was available by download? but I haven't checked recently.

There is a lot to like about the game but it does need more work & hopefully, as said earlier, I hope it turns up sometime! - finished properly! smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jenny100, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Urban Worrier, friarphil, curly, flotsam, Gimme, philthethrill10, 1 invisible), 173 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users