Hey all, it's time to voice your opinion and vote with your choices for your personal Top Ten Casual games by genre. They may be new or old, just as long as they are casual.
You have 3 weeks to vote and the thread will be locked at 12am Central time January 25th.
The rules are:
1. Your top 10 (or less) choices for each category, sequels count as separate games, so, for example, do not just state the MCF Series, you have to name them individually.
2. Once you vote, NO EDITING! Think before you post please. I am keeping track via the emails generated by your posts and any editing will not be counted.
3. You may include DS Casual games as well as PC, just put (DS) after the game.
4. One post per member, do not vote one post per genre. :thanks:
After looking at the options and the foreseen chaos, :grin: the hidden object category will include Interactive and straight HOGs.
The categories are as follows:
1. [i]Hidden Object [/i](straight HOGs and IHOGs)
2. [i]Adventure Lite[/i] (Dream Chronicles, Nancy Drew Dossier series, Azada 2 etc. )
3. [i]Time Management [/i](Includes Strategy)
4. [i]Match 3 [/i](Includes Marble Poppers)
5. [i]Puzzle[/i] (Includes , Mahjjong, solitaire, word games like the first Azada, Magicama, etc)
I realize that some games might be iffy or you may be unsure, if this is the case, please post in [url=http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=446588#Post446588]This thread[/url] and Looney4Labs, MaG or myself, will post the decided upon category. (You are all welcome to voice opinions though :yes: ) You may post any other questions in that thread also, this one is just for voting please.
Let's make this a whopping success so we can do it again next year! :thumbsup:
Have fun and let your opinion count!
Don't feed the Trolls