GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#771966 - 12/03/11 11:06 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: traveler]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Do the guys in the white coats happen to be anywhere close by ???? rotfl

#772023 - 12/04/11 09:17 AM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
We do keep a team of white coats around just in case. They want to know: should they look for you on the path or off the path?

#772028 - 12/04/11 09:36 AM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
If they're in The Path and stay on the path, they'll never get anywhere, but if they go off the path in The Path, they'll be eaten by grues. I suggest they take a lantern.

Gil.

#772041 - 12/04/11 10:24 AM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I've instructed them to go in and improvise. cool

#772072 - 12/04/11 12:01 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

You're all heart, boss. Meanwhile, l4l is innocently tap dancing her way through the deep, dark forest looking for a game to play. Will she survive? Will the team reach her in time?

Btw, I would volunteer for the team but I think I'm about to sprain my mouse finger. whistle

Gil.

#772079 - 12/04/11 12:09 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I've just sent you a white coat, traveler, and appointed you Chief Rescuer. If your mouse finger hurts, that means you'll just have to take one for the team.

Hoo-ah! (Or something like that.) evil

#772081 - 12/04/11 12:20 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: Becky]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

We regret to inform you that the person to whom you sent this package has moved and left no forwarding address.

Sincerely,

The United States Postal Service

#772108 - 12/04/11 03:57 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Becky wraps the package in colorful paper and zaps it onto Santa's sleigh.

L4L -- can you keep dancing until Christmas? santa

#772112 - 12/04/11 04:07 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Trusting that gaily wrapped package to :santa: might not be such a good idea if you want to get it there this Xmas considering he can't even find his icon. grin

Unknown at This Address

#772124 - 12/04/11 04:55 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: traveler]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Well I feel the "White Coats Brigade" are definitely NOT doing their job !! crazy crazy

#772175 - 12/05/11 02:35 AM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Santa will, in time, appear to fulfill the promise of his icon. Ooo,oooo!

Never underestimate Santa. grinch
I have a report back from the white coat brigade -- apparently there's a phone along the path somewhere. The white coats are passing the time while waiting for their leader by picking flowers and having conversations with the locals. A couple of the less reliable team members have left their white coats in the underbrush and gone rogue -- this is definitely against standard procedure. It's taking improvisation too far!

According to my source, L4L is quite the dancer. The reliable white coats are determined to get her out so that she can perform on "Dancing with the Stars."

#772249 - 12/05/11 11:46 AM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

"I have a report back from the white coat brigade -- apparently there's a phone along the path somewhere."

There are phones everywhere artfully designed as flowers. They probably have the stems plugged into their ears and are paying no attention to where they're going.

"The white coats are passing the time while waiting for their leader by picking flowers and having conversations with the locals."

You can't trust anybody, can you? I think you or Mad should take over as leader, boss. Who else can deal with the gruesome things you find along The Path?

Old Unreliable

#772267 - 12/05/11 01:59 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: traveler]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Maybe these "flowers" are from the Flower Power era - you know - like the famous "mushrooms ??

Could explain a lot !! rotfl

#772288 - 12/05/11 03:39 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: -=sinotek=-]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Uh oh, are you on 'shrooms, too, Mad? Guess that leaves it up to Becky. evil

Lost in Rubacava

#772366 - 12/05/11 10:24 PM Re: The Path... Interesting little game (Contains spoilers!) [Re: traveler]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

You think Becky isn't into the mushrooms ???? whistle

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Jenny100, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Draclvr, looney4labs, Marian, Pokey, Urban Worrier, Redz, gremlin), 110 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon
8965 Registered Users