GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#651296 - 09/02/10 08:55 PM Re: Streko Graphics working on Aura III and two more adventures [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
Well, I hope the game is resurrected, too. That demon in the video was fantastic!

Gil.

#651300 - 09/02/10 09:12 PM Re: Streko Graphics working on Aura III and two more adventures [Re: traveler]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Not your fault Mad, I just wanted you to know it was old news. Unfortunately we all know that things can change in a short time.

Ana wave

#651307 - 09/02/10 10:08 PM Re: Streko Graphics working on Aura III and two more adventures [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
thanks

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (Mad, Cue, Flo NS, Iurii, GuybrushThreepwood, ergggo, judith, BobH, kjos, 1 invisible), 102 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users