About Bracken Tor
The Bloodmoon has risen. Something is stirring, something feral, ancient and terrible. It began many years ago, with the discovery of the livestock, ripped to shreds, torn apart and devoured. But the beast now has a taste for blood... human blood... There has been a murder - a vicious, brutal killing - out there on the mist shrouded moorland. A lone hiker has been discovered... mutilated and bloody. Our land was once the hunting ground for many vicious carnivores, but they have long since disappeared, hunted into extinction. Could those beasts somehow have returned, to seek revenge?
Solve the mystery of the Moorland beasts. As a bold journalist, looking for the next 'big story', how far would you go to grab the front page? Would you risk your life by spending a night on the mysterious moor, with only the
canvas of your tent as protection? If so, Bracken Tor awaits your arrival. The stony outcrop boasts several unnerving stories; from unexplainable glowing lights, to this latest horrifying incident. Are some places cursed?
Or, are they haunted by those who went before?
The past holds the key. Only through understanding the 'old ways' of the primitive people who once lived on these moors will you survive the night. You must decide what is worse... the beasts that lurk in the darkness, or the terrifying acts performed by our ancient ancestors.
For more information, visit www.brackentor.com.
Bracken Tor Features
* Explore the desolate moorland & ancient sites, searching for evidence.
* Travel back in time, to The Bronze Age, to learn its secrets.
* A complete interactive world; brought to life on your PC.
* Environmental sounds and weather to heighten the experience.
* An unnerving and eerie soundtrack to chill the blood.
* Experience virtual archaeology, and uncover the past.
* Survive beast attacks using items close at hand. Defend yourself!
* A complex and unusual story to piece together.
* Glean clues from newspaper articles and local radio broadcasts.
* Solve a bloody murder through investigation and detection.