GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#868752 - 02/17/13 12:23 AM Re: Mr. Bill! I got Valhalla Key Codes! [Re: traveler]
desimaui Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wailuku, Hawaii
Hey, I bought all of the games and want to play
them again except I don't have the key codes anymore. Do you happent to know how I could get those again? Their website is not responding or is down or not valid anymore. Please help!

#868756 - 02/17/13 12:47 AM Re: Mr. Bill! I got Valhalla Key Codes! [Re: traveler]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
The website works just fine for me. I was able to get through to the where you can purchase the keycodes.

You can buy them Here.

#868759 - 02/17/13 02:28 AM Re: Mr. Bill! I got Valhalla Key Codes! [Re: traveler]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
desimaui,

Try going to Tech Support. It will send you to the Account page to get your previously purchased key codes but if that doesn't work, there's an email link on the Tech Support page.

I see I recovered my key codes a year ago but with luck, you should be able to get yours, too.

Gil.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (manxman, granny, venus, VRMpls2), 60 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users