GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#782614 - 01/23/12 08:47 AM Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Today's game for Club Members , tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission here.

Quote:
Experience the classic tale of the Three Musketeers from Constance’s eyes as she works as a secret agent for the queen in Three Musketeers Secrets: Constance’s Mission! Help Constance as she not only inspires Gascony with her love, but takes on danger and saves the lives of the queen and D’Artagnan. Explore gorgeous scenes and live through an incredible tale in Three Musketeers Secrets: Constance’s Mission!

Protect the queen
Help the Three Musketeers
Discover Constance's secret!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#782619 - 01/23/12 09:04 AM Re: Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Online   content
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Need to use up some of my punch card credits so I bought this right off. Finished one chapter. Different from most HO's. I'm enjoying it! Nice puzzles. Nice storyline. Dressing up Constance is fun.

#782622 - 01/23/12 09:09 AM Re: Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: GBC]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. And thank you for the info, Gail. wave

#782628 - 01/23/12 09:25 AM Re: Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Penny Lane Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Michigan
This game is really different! I like it! I used one of my punch card credits too!

Marlene aka Penny Lane (Paul McCartney fan)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Rushes, Redz, CCbomber, manxman, Cathy1, GBC, Flo NS), 52 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users