The letters of the answer to the first part of the clue can be transposed to form the answer of the second half of the clue. If you find the first part of the clue is elusive then switch to the second part and work your way backwards.
Example: transpose a garment into a tiresome person -> robe - bore
All solutions are 5 letter words
- 1. Transpose alongside into a protozoa.
- 2. Transpose many deep holes into a swollen part.
- 3. Transpose flatbottoms into college guilds.
- 4. Transpose good fortune into stop.
- 5. Transpose a hooter into drying.
- 6. Transpose mechanical devices into a seat.
- 7. Transpose beverages into a squealer.
- 8. Transpose a reproductive body into gaze intently.
- 9. Transpose sufferings into a country.
- 10. Transpose a boat into a body of water.