GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Carla] #805598
04/30/12 04:33 PM
04/30/12 04:33 PM
The Sip
MissSheila Offline
Shy Boomer
MissSheila  Offline
Shy Boomer

The Sip
I'm just finishing the game, and WOW! eek It was a really nice little game. I played between this one and the "So Blonde", which seems like a kind of like a spin-off or an adaptation from the Captain Morgane game. I'm still playing So Blonde, but it's just as much fun.

Captain Morgane seems so much more spiritual and heart-felt, with a really good story line. To watch her grow up to a fully grown woman, to becoming the captain she is now was very interesting. I can't wait for them to make another one like this. happydance

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Carla] #805600
04/30/12 04:46 PM
04/30/12 04:46 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Glad you enjoyed it MissShiela! For those that asked earlier about Dave getting it, he now has it in stock.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #805690
05/01/12 02:10 AM
05/01/12 02:10 AM
P
Phyllo Offline
Shy Boomer
Phyllo  Offline
Shy Boomer
P

MissShiela, I'm also glad you enjoyed the game. I finished it weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. I sent a tweet to Steve Ince, the writer for this game and So Blonde, asking about a sequel. He said he'd be willing to do it if I started a petition. It's been on my mind since then, but I haven't done it yet. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in a sequel because of the mixed reviews this one got. A few people thought it was great while others thought it was too easy compared to So Blonde. There's also the DRM issue.

By the way, I played So Blonde afterwards and I had fun with it. I just ordered So Blonde Back to the Island for the Nintendo DS on eBay. It's a pseudo sequel that shows what could have happened to Sunny Blonde if she had been washed up on the Dark Beach. There's also a Wii version, and I would have ordered it but I live in the US and I don't have a Pal Wii and PAL TV. I asked Steve Ince if there would be a PC version, but he said it's unlikely.

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Carla] #805693
05/01/12 02:50 AM
05/01/12 02:50 AM
Yorkshire
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer
Diamond  Offline
Settled Boomer

Yorkshire
MissSheila, Phyllo, I'm glad you've enjoyed playing the game - it' such a pleasure when people see what I was trying to do with the characters and story.

I'd love to do more sequels but it really is dependent on whether Wizarbox want me to do any more.

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #806133
05/02/12 09:54 PM
05/02/12 09:54 PM
The Sip
MissSheila Offline
Shy Boomer
MissSheila  Offline
Shy Boomer

The Sip
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Glad you enjoyed it MissShiela!

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre! smile

Originally Posted By: Phyllo
MissShiela, I'm also glad you enjoyed the game. I finished it weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. I sent a tweet to Steve Ince, the writer for this game and So Blonde, asking about a sequel. He said he'd be willing to do it if I started a petition. It's been on my mind since then, but I haven't done it yet. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in a sequel because of the mixed reviews this one got. A few people thought it was great while others thought it was too easy compared to So Blonde. There's also the DRM issue.

By the way, I played So Blonde afterwards and I had fun with it. I just ordered So Blonde Back to the Island for the Nintendo DS on eBay. It's a pseudo sequel that shows what could have happened to Sunny Blonde if she had been washed up on the Dark Beach. There's also a Wii version, and I would have ordered it but I live in the US and I don't have a Pal Wii and PAL TV. I asked Steve Ince if there would be a PC version, but he said it's unlikely.

Thanks for that information, Phyllo! I've been wondering about "So Blonde Back to the Island" because I read about it briefly, but wasn't sure if it was even for PC gamers. Any petition you want me to sign, I'm THERE! wink

Originally Posted By: Diamond
MissSheila, Phyllo, I'm glad you've enjoyed playing the game - it' such a pleasure when people see what I was trying to do with the characters and story.

I'd love to do more sequels but it really is dependent on whether Wizarbox want me to do any more.

WOW! shocked So YOU'RE the mastermind behind these games?! That's awesome! And pleased to meet your acquaintance! happydance

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: MissSheila] #808046
05/11/12 02:13 PM
05/11/12 02:13 PM
P
Phyllo Offline
Shy Boomer
Phyllo  Offline
Shy Boomer
P

I just finished playing So Blonde Back to the Island on my DS. It was fun. It has a lot of backstory that connects Captain Morgane to the So Blonde games.

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Carla] #808047
05/11/12 02:38 PM
05/11/12 02:38 PM
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Making the games almost a trilogy? grin

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Phyllo] #808400
05/12/12 08:26 PM
05/12/12 08:26 PM
The Sip
MissSheila Offline
Shy Boomer
MissSheila  Offline
Shy Boomer

The Sip
Originally Posted By: Phyllo
I just finished playing So Blonde Back to the Island on my DS. It was fun. It has a lot of backstory that connects Captain Morgane to the So Blonde games.

That's awesome! I just finished the regular PC "So Blonde" game, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I hope they make the "... Back to the Island" one for PC soon. I really enjoyed Sunny and her quirky sense of humor. kissy

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: MissSheila] #808421
05/12/12 09:50 PM
05/12/12 09:50 PM
P
Phyllo Offline
Shy Boomer
Phyllo  Offline
Shy Boomer
P

Quote:
Making the games almost a trilogy?

I would think so, Becky. By the way, what comes after trilogy?

Quote:
That's awesome! I just finished the regular PC "So Blonde" game, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I hope they make the "... Back to the Island" one for PC soon. I really enjoyed Sunny and her quirky sense of humor.

Me too, MissSheila. I wouldn't mind playing Back to the Island again if it's available for PC. It will be worth it just to hear what Sunny sounds like when she tries to imitate Captain Morgane. In Back to the Island, Sunny dresses up as Captain Morgane so that she can get close to One-Eye and cast the spell. That was all part of Captain Morgane's idea by the way. Elvis provided the hair dye like in the original So Blonde.

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Carla] #808433
05/12/12 11:31 PM
05/12/12 11:31 PM
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Quote:
By the way, what comes after trilogy?

Quartelogy?

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle released today [Re: Becky] #808474
05/13/12 06:23 PM
05/13/12 06:23 PM
P
Phyllo Offline
Shy Boomer
Phyllo  Offline
Shy Boomer
P

Sounds good to me. I looked it up on Google. Someone suggested Quadrilogy, but he said there is no official title for anything that comes after a trilogy. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101015223841AAWge0o

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 248 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users