GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#945682 - 03/19/14 10:44 PM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: SirGraham]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Have fun! smile

#945795 - 03/20/14 09:10 PM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: SirGraham]
greymouse1 Offline
Junior Boomer

heyya

thanks guys for the patch,

just finished black mirror II now onto.. black mirror III smile
Gordon

#945811 - 03/20/14 10:24 PM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: SirGraham]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Have fun with the next in the series.

#945814 - 03/20/14 10:49 PM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: SirGraham]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Mag and Rushes,
UNFORTUNATELY, since I have substituted the "new" patch for the "old" patch, the game will NOT start anymore.(I just get an "hourglass" icon, then a message that "Microsoft has found a problem", or something to that effect. Tried it over and over just to get the same problem. Now FORTUNATELY, I saved the "old" patch file, so I put it back where it belonged, and the game srarts fine now on my WIN XP computer.
Can you tell me the exact location of the "sector@i3" in that LONG XML file. I tried, but couldn't find it.
Sandy
BTW, doesn't this thread belong in GLITCHES at this point? LOL

#945817 - 03/20/14 11:00 PM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: SirGraham]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Sandy,

If you don't want to use the patch (not working) - play along until the part in the middle that you need that patch. We have a saved game for you there. I will look for it and send it to you asap.

-------
The saved game is sent. Keep it until you need it. smile

Edited by MaG (03/20/14 11:02 PM)

#945831 - 03/21/14 12:33 AM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: MaG]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks a MILLION, Mag I WILL let you know the "result" after I've gotten through that "buggy part" of the game. First I'll try it BEFORE using your savegame (just to see what happens), and then I will apply your savegame to get past it if necessary. Of COURSE, I will save my game just BEFORE the "buggy part". LOL
Sandy

#946748 - 03/26/14 11:21 PM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: MaG]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Mag, Sure enough I experienced the GLITCH where you said it would be AFTER I had saved a place before starting the puzzle. I applied your SAVEGAME (after changing some of the numbers to match the sequence). I loaded THAT new savegame, and I was then able to continue on. THANKS SO MUCH.
Sandy

#946802 - 03/27/14 09:07 AM Re: Black Mirror III English patch (for the Miss Valley's seminar work puzzle) [Re: SirGraham]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Wonderful! Have fun.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Koala, J. King, Gimme, BrownEyedTigre, Ewil02, Marian, oldbroad, looney4labs, BubbaJake, 1 invisible), 90 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users