GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#826209 - 07/31/12 02:33 PM Re: BlindSide Releasing July 31st for Windows & Mac [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Wow ikonius -- all that from the sound from a cane!

#826216 - 07/31/12 03:00 PM Re: BlindSide Releasing July 31st for Windows & Mac [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ikonius Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
not quite Becky. To enhance depth perception you can also whistle or clap your hands. Think of bats. It's about the same principle. You can try this at home too. Go to a cluttered room and an empty room in your home. You'll get my meaning.

EDIT: hang on a sec. you'll love this. Follow this link:

http://www.onoir.com/MTL/en/frames.htm

I went there with some coleagues a couple years ago and you wouldn't believe the pranks i played on them rotfl

Edited by ikonius (07/31/12 03:05 PM)

#826259 - 07/31/12 06:54 PM Re: BlindSide Releasing July 31st for Windows & Mac [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
An intriguing link! Could I get the fork in my mouth if I couldn't see it? It would be a new exercise in physical coordination. lol

#826270 - 07/31/12 07:43 PM Re: BlindSide Releasing July 31st for Windows & Mac [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ikonius Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
you could, unless said implement ends up in your nose or someone's else's eye OUCH! But something tells me you're way too smart and point the fork away from your face hahha

the most fun I had with my colleagues was turning their plates just as they said they'd figured out where the food was rotfl imagine going for the spuds and you end up pushing your meat off the plate! HECK, they played pranks on me at work, so why not get even devil

Edited by ikonius (08/08/12 05:39 PM)

#826342 - 08/01/12 08:39 AM Re: BlindSide Releasing July 31st for Windows & Mac [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Thanks Ana looks very, very Interesting smile

#826350 - 08/01/12 09:27 AM Re: BlindSide Releasing July 31st for Windows & Mac [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
I'll pass on both the game and the restaurant.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Lex, Rushes, Chief, BrownEyedTigre, RichAlexis, deleterman, Marian, Mad, gymcandy1, Barry), 112 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users