GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#831951 - 08/30/12 08:16 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: lanomalie]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: lanomalie
Hey guys!

Thank you all for your support!

The game has been submitted to Steam Greenlight.

So if you want a steam release of my game, please go vote for it!

See ya!

Hi Lanomalie

If it is Steam you want I have just put my vote for it. There are going to have to be a lot more votes as it currently has 0% of what is needed to have it on Steam. Here is a direct link for those that want to vote http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92924232&searchtext=five+cores

#831954 - 08/30/12 08:21 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
I don't see where to vote.....I went to link. Can you tell me how to vote?

#831955 - 08/30/12 08:27 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: UruKat]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: UruKat
I don't see where to vote.....I went to link. Can you tell me how to vote?

Right under the screenshot you will see a thumbs up and Rate button, click that. Not sure if you have to be signed in or not. I was.

#831957 - 08/30/12 08:28 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: lanomalie]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
Just went and voted for it on Steam... thanks for the heads up.

You need to be signed in at Steam to vote smile

Edited by Winfrey (08/30/12 08:37 PM)

#831960 - 08/30/12 08:33 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
YOu do need to be signed in and unfortunately the captcha has decided "error verifying humanity" on my login for the last hour. rotfl That explains alot! I always knew I was different. lol

Ana wave

#831974 - 08/30/12 09:02 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
YOu do need to be signed in and unfortunately the captcha has decided "error verifying humanity" on my login for the last hour. rotfl That explains alot! I always knew I was different. lol

Ana wave

lol

#831975 - 08/30/12 09:05 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

YES! Me too! I thought it was just me....must be a glitch. frown

#831978 - 08/30/12 09:14 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Maybe we are just special UruKat. lol I will try again tomorrow. Maybe the stars will be aligned and we will be human. grin

#832016 - 08/31/12 04:43 AM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Carla Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I joined the no-human people! I have been trying to login and I failed the human check too! wink

“Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.”

#832037 - 08/31/12 07:51 AM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
When I tried to log in I received incorrect password and they sent me a special one. I copied it and pasted it and it kept trying to verify.. that little circle..going round and round... I deleted the copy and paste and retyped the code.. it took it and I was able to connect.
Not sure if this helps.. just thought I would share smile

#832044 - 08/31/12 08:31 AM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Thanks Winfrey! Should we feel miffed that Steam's software thinks we are (like it) inhuman? grin

#832077 - 08/31/12 10:35 AM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Well, I finally was recognized as "human" this morning but when I tried to vote, it said "my account does not have sufficient privileges to perform this action". Guess I won't be voting for it. If it doesn't get votes, does that mean it won't be making the game?

#832106 - 08/31/12 01:29 PM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
lanomalie Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Paris, FRANCE
Ok. I'm not sure but while you have not bought any game on steam, you have a limited account.

But don't worry! Have you tried to just put my game in favorites?

Anyway the game will NOT be released exclusively on Steam (if it will). This is just my first step.

And thank you all for your support!

#832239 - 09/01/12 05:21 AM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight! [Re: Carla]
Lagavulin Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
happydance eek

So far It looks really superb!

"A must have"

Cheers

#832270 - 09/01/12 09:43 AM Re: Official Trailer for Five Cores, new Myst-like adventure, now on Steam Greenlight!
Donald Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (cailyn, kjos, RebKean, Sassy, curly, flotsam), 62 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users