GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#834678 - 09/11/12 05:33 PM Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Added character link to the first post.

Ana wave

#834681 - 09/11/12 06:08 PM Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
That's an interesting character list. The big news for me here is to see Deirdre Shannon from Alibi in Ashes appearing in this game. I like the way that Her Interactive comes up with these little surprises. wave

#834710 - 09/11/12 08:42 PM Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
amateur sleuth just post they added a secret character, i do not know when he will be added, never mind he was added today it was niko, and preorder is today.

Edited by family (09/17/12 02:31 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Marian, kjos, looney4labs, Lex, Ewil02, Melia, barlouwin, CanukDenis, Cathy1, dorish), 71 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users