GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#839013 - 09/28/12 06:37 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Don M Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: St. Helens, OR
Help...I can't get any kind of cursor no matter what mode I'm in. Also, is it possible to get rid of this stupid tutorial icon filling half of the screen?

#839022 - 09/28/12 06:52 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Press the R on your keyboard a few times until Holmes is in third person and you have a pipe as your cursor. Then click an area onscreen and Holmes will move to it. That should cancel out the navigation box and move you on to the next point.

Follow the onscreen instructions then as they appear and relate to navigation. Once the tutorial is out of the way then you can move freely and examine the room properly. luck

#839039 - 09/28/12 09:19 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Don M Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Rushes

If after picking up the magnifying glass and using it on on the music papers, is it supposed to
disappear from your inventory?

#839042 - 09/28/12 09:32 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Don,
The magnifying glass will now appear when needed: either in the puzzle itself or Holmes will take it out. It will also be your cursor. laugh Have fun.

gillann,
You can click on any of the 2 rotating banner at top: Either at Focus or at The Adventure Shop for downloads.

#839049 - 09/28/12 10:22 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Don M Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: MaG
Don,
The magnifying glass will now appear when needed: either in the puzzle itself or Holmes will take it out. It will also be your cursor. laugh Have fun.

gillann,
You can click on any of the 2 rotating banner at top: Either at Focus or at The Adventure Shop for downloads.

Thanks MaG and Rushes,

I didn't think I was ever going to get through the
tutorial let alone the game.

#839050 - 09/28/12 10:34 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

rotfl

Have fun now, Don.

#840767 - 10/06/12 11:17 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Mag and fellow Boomers,
Thank you so much, Mag, for this incredible (and long----LOL) WT. I just printed it out using a #14 font. The total amount of pages is 113. I have to tell you that it is well worth all the paper and ink I used. I am now playing the WHITEHALL section of the game, and enjoying every moment of it. The graphics are awesome, and the story is fascinating.
My next game purchase will be "LUCIUS", which will be available on October 26.I KNOW that you will be writing a walkthrough for Lucius (HINT, HINT) as well and I look forward to that one also.
I think that I speak for ALL of our fellow Boomers when I say that we appreciate you SO much.
------------and YES, we are very spoiled by the fact that we have come to "expect" and GET the best walkthroughs on the internet from you.
Sandy

#840772 - 10/06/12 11:30 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Sorry - I won't be doing Lucius. From the write up, it is not a story that I can tolerate.

Glad that you are enjoying Testament. I agree - I love it.

#841004 - 10/08/12 01:45 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

That's ok, Mag. I'll give you a pass on this one--LOL. I'm sure that there will be a few walkthroughs out there by the time Lucius is released. I just pre-ordered the game and I look forward to playing it. I'm used to violence and horror. I've been married for 45 years. JUST KIDDING !
Sandy

#841238 - 10/09/12 07:59 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
moi Offline
Shy Boomer

Do you know where the save games are kept : in what map,
Gr, Moi

#841245 - 10/09/12 08:49 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Hi moi,

The saves for Win 7 are at:

C:\Users\[computer name]\AppData\Roaming\Frogwares\The Testament of Sherlock Holmes\save

The map can be found by right-clicking and selecting the seventh icon along the bottom row beneath your inventory.

#841264 - 10/09/12 11:20 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: Rushes]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Rushes. Can you tell me where the saves are in WIN XP?. I LOVE this game! Thanks,
Sandy

#841269 - 10/09/12 11:51 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
moi Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks rushes, but I couln't find the folder.
In the help section of frogware I saw this:
To find your saves please follow the steps:
1. Open any Windows Explorer window (Computer overview for example).
2. Paste into address bar %appdata%\frogwares and press Enter.
3. In the opened window find folder named with game title (The Testament of Sherlock Holmes), open it and open "save" folder.
4. Your saves are JPG images there.

Thanks anyway Moi

#841277 - 10/09/12 12:24 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Yup, that's another way of finding them. smile If you have Win 7 and weren't able to find them from my extension then you might need to show your hidden folders. Hope the Frogwares info helped you.

Hi Sandy, I've only played the game on Win 7, but if you follow the directions that moi has posted that should do the trick. luck

#841285 - 10/09/12 12:50 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
I'm at the Fun Fair in the Freak show tent trying to place the "part of the crank" on the wheel of the central post.

The only thing I get is the magnifying glass to get a comment. I do not get the hand icon.

The crank is ready at the top right corner and I'm in close up.

Help please.

Chief wave

EDIT: returning to the game to realise I had not click on the cage to get a comment from Holmes. I only had click the bar on top. All is OK now.

Edited by Chief (10/09/12 12:57 PM)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Sorta Blonde, Templeton Peck, soot, kjos, SirDave, dianne, looney4labs, Draclvr, Koala, CanukDenis), 105 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users