GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#837608 - 09/23/12 10:47 AM The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Your honeymoon is cut short when your plane crashes on an uncharted island in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle. You awake to discover a madman has kidnapped your husband. To get him back, you'll have to use all your wits to pass his sinister tests and solve the mysteries of Houdini's castle. Along the way, you'll uncover Houdini's secret past and learn about the brilliant apprentice who changed his life. Can you expose Houdini's greatest trick to save your husband and escape the island? Take the challenge in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus gameplay
Beautiful wallpapers
Full soundtrack
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#837620 - 09/23/12 11:07 AM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. I'm reading that the developer of this game is Joybits, and I believe this is their first CE (Joybits brought us The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen, among other games). I look forward to hearing what folks have to say about it. wave

#837646 - 09/23/12 12:59 PM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
Thank you, Ana.

Looks interesting, on my way to download the trial.

wave

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

#837655 - 09/23/12 01:13 PM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
menahune Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Vancouver Island BC Canada
Finished the demo, and I'll probably buy this one. I particularly like the sociative (sp?) HO scenes

Janice

#837659 - 09/23/12 01:17 PM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: menahune]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'll be eager to hear more; I like that sort of hidden object scene too. wave

#837669 - 09/23/12 01:39 PM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Penny Lane Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Michigan
I like it too. The hidden object scenes vary from straight to associated objects(if you get my meaning. I know no other way to describe it) Graphics are nice. I think that it is well worth the money.
Without any fear-John Lennon

Marlene aka Penny Lane (Paul McCartney fan)

#840957 - 10/07/12 06:47 PM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Am enjoying this game. Finding it quite challenging. The HO scenes require a bit of extra thought - especially the associative ones. There's a lot of running back and forth, but navigation is very smooth. I don't often need to SG, but have found myself referring to it on several occasions. The artwork is very nice.

#840958 - 10/07/12 06:54 PM Re: The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Sparkle! Glad you are enjoying it.

Ana wave

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (Marian, Koala, lanlynk, CanukDenis, Ewil02, gymcandy1, BrownEyedTigre, luis, looney4labs, 1 invisible), 63 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users