GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish #838102
09/25/12 10:07 AM
09/25/12 10:07 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
You can download E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures here.

Quote:
Sue grew up on her Uncle Fred’s bee farm. As many young girls do, she often dreamt of a charming prince who would come and take her far, far away. On one very ordinary morning, something extraordinary happened - a massive starship landed in the middle of a field, taking Sue on the first of many incredible adventures. Join Sue as she faces mysterious puzzles, riddles, harsh challenges and difficult decisions. Fend off ravaging monsters, greedy slave traders and ruthless Horror Soldiers to become the captain of a space ship. Find Sue’s long-lost, beloved father and learn the mystery of her birth in this hidden object puzzle adventure game - E.P.I.C.: Wishmaster Adventures.
Expert and casual play modes
11 Exciting mini-games
20 Unique characters

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #838106
09/25/12 10:30 AM
09/25/12 10:30 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana. Find Sue's father and fend off ravaging monsters, greedy slave traders, and ruthless Horror Soldiers to become the captain of a space ship? How can I resist such an opportunity? grin wave

Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #838138
09/25/12 01:30 PM
09/25/12 01:30 PM
East Suussex, UK
J
Johnnycowgirl Offline
Settled Boomer
Johnnycowgirl  Offline
Settled Boomer
J

East Suussex, UK
Hi everyone
Haven't been here for quite some time,
great game till I got stuck. Has anyone played this game yet? I found the walkthrough but I was not using it until I got stuck and it hasn't helped me. There is no direction no hand holding, which I like but when I missed retrieving something when I should the game wouldn't let me go back and get it. I'll check later to see if anyone is adding to this thread.
Johnnycowgirl
I did a search and could find nothing under this title.
I am stuck at the part in the cave just after the bit where you put the crystal heart into the statues and have to answer the questions. Whhere I should have picked up the knife, I handed the paperwork to uncle Fred and was then going to pick up the knife and I can't go back for it.
Just checked bigfish forum no one has answered my post.
Guess I am out of luck!

Last edited by Johnnycowgirl; 09/25/12 06:50 PM.

Inge
Ravenhearst 1 ++ Dracula: Path of the Dragon 1,2,3 + The Shadow of the Dragon 4 + Blood Legacy 5 partial until stuck in the fog
Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: Johnnycowgirl] #838141
09/25/12 01:36 PM
09/25/12 01:36 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi Inge,

Hopefully there will be other players of this game who will be able to give you some advice in the next few days. wave

Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #838175
09/25/12 04:48 PM
09/25/12 04:48 PM
Michigan
Geo Offline
Addicted Boomer
Geo  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Michigan
I talked about this game a couple of weeks ago. It is a really good game!

Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #838196
09/25/12 07:03 PM
09/25/12 07:03 PM
Central Islip NY
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer
thracia  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Central Islip NY
Sounds interesting. Will give it a go.

thracia

~Didi~
There will come a point in your life, when you realize what really matters, what never did, and what always will.
Unknown
Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: thracia] #838311
09/26/12 08:36 AM
09/26/12 08:36 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
I bought it some time ago - after Geo recommended it - and I, too, thought it was a really good game !! thumbsup

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #840261
10/04/12 02:02 PM
10/04/12 02:02 PM
Mt Prospect, Illinois
butterflybabe Offline
Addicted Boomer
butterflybabe  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Mt Prospect, Illinois
Johnnycowgirl, I also picked the paper to sign and went to sign it with the feather which I figured was to be used as a quill. Didn't seem to work so I picked the collar. The whole time working thru those answers she keeps wondering if the distructive action the ghosts say she's causing/choosing are real and is she dreaming. Got thru the ghost test and met the 'bad guy' who wants the crystal she gave him earlier so she has to find a substitute in a pile of crystals. I'm down to one crystal and can't find it. I ask for a hint which tells me 'there's nothing new here'. There's seems to be a crystal under a helmet visor but it won't stay open.

BFG doesn't offer a WT and the form, tho the same crystal question is posted and viewed by quite a few people, no answers. Gamezebo's WT gives detailed instructions about picking the crystals out of the jewel pile. It says to pick all the crystals without opening or moving anything. Then open the 2 chests, move the left arm and open the visor. I did it randomly opening and moving items along the way. Now the visor won't stay open.

From what I've read I'm very close to the end of the game so any help would be great! crazy

Life's a puzzle; one piece at a time.
Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: butterflybabe] #840262
10/04/12 02:04 PM
10/04/12 02:04 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Originally Posted By: butterflybabe
From what I've read I'm very close to the end of the game so any help would be great! crazy

I hope someone will be along to offer you some advice - I haven't played this game. wave

Re: E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures - New HOPA on BigFish [Re: Marian] #840316
10/04/12 06:51 PM
10/04/12 06:51 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
I'm sorry I can't help frown I didn't have any problems with that part of the game myself woozy

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Fogfighter, Lex), 257 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users