GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#836114 - 09/17/12 12:57 PM Halloween Sale - All Must Go - Some FREE - All Sales Ending Soon
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Halloween Sale
Everything must go, no reasonable offer denied.

**********THIS SALE WILL SOON BE OVER AND EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLD CHEAPLY ON EBAY**********

Price is listed next to game. Shipping is not included. Ships anywhere

Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express Original Full Sized Box with Manual & the Bonus Novel $2

Ankh: Reverse the Curse Jewel Case in Mini Box - Very Good FREE with Purchase

Atlantis Evolution 4 Scratch Free Disks in games Unique Foldout Cardboard Album & Players Manual $1

Aura 2 Sacred Rings Release Original Box (creased on the bottom) 4 Excellent Cd's and Manual $2

Backpacker: The Lost Florence Gold Mine Original Big Box is opened and has a few crinkles but is still pretty good - JC is new/shrinkwrapped - (Ask for pictures) $75

Battlefield 2 Fat DVD Style Case with 3 Mint Disks & Players Manual FREE with Purchase

Beyond Atlantis Chubby Jewel Case $1

Beyond Time - Big Box (mint) includes Strategy booklet 2 excellent Cd’s in JC with inserts and Manual $5

Beyond Time - 2 excellent disks in JC with inserts and Manual FREE with Purchase

Byzantine: The Betrayal Big Box and manual are mint $5

Celtica - Brand New, Sealed in Shrinkwrapped JC $55

Circle of Blood JC - Very Good FREE with Purchase

Dead Reefs Original Game Box with Manual $2

Delaware St John: Curse of Midnight Manor - 1 CD in DVD Style Case with insert $2

Journey to the Center of the Earth Jewel Case with Insert & Manual (back shows a little wear) Cd's is Very Good FREE with Purchase

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude Original Box - 4 Scratch Free Disks - Manual on Disk $1

The Longest Journey Original Medium Box - This is the 2 Disk Release - Manual on disk $2

Model Railroad Simulator - Scratch Free CD in DVD Style Case with insert. $2

Mummy: Tomb of the Pharaoh Original Big Box plus Frankenstein: Through the Eyes of the Monster, each game in their own JC with Manual , Everything is Like New $5

Murder in the Abby Original Box, full size Manual, 3 very good disks in paper sleeves $2

New Adventures of the Time Machine JC - 2 Scratch Free disks in Duo JC with inserts & Players Manual FREE with Purchase

Nile: An Ancient Egyptian Quest - Chubby Quad Jewel Case with 3 very good Cd's and Players Manual $10

The Sacred Amulet Original Big Box in Mint Condition - Scratch Free in JC & Manual $5

Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy - Scratch Free disk in JC with inserts and Manual FREE with purchase

Tony Tough: Night of the Roasted Moths - 1 CD in JC with inserts and Manual $2

Gone

Dark Side of the Moon - DVD RELEASE - One Scratch Free Disk in Excellent Jewel Case with Original Inserts and Players Manual $16 On Hold for SharonB

Riven: The Sequel to Myst Mini Box near mint disks Manual FREE with Purchase

The Moment of Silence DVD Version in DVD Case with Large Manual $2

The Feeble Files DVD Style Case with Original Inserts & 2 Mint Cd's - PDF Manual on Disk $2

Conspiracies Original Medium Sized Box - 3 Scratch Free Disks in Chubby Quad JC with Inserts & Players Manual - Both Cd & DVD Version $2

Still Life New/Sealed in Mini Box $1

The Sacred Rings Original Box 4 Excellent Cd's and Manual $2

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Original Fat DVD Style Case in Foldout Cardboard Slipcover - Full Size Manual & Scratch Free Disk $2

Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis (aka vs Arsene Lupin) New/Sealed/Shrinkwrapped i DVD Style Case in Foldout Cardboard Slipcover $3

Traitors Gate Full Sized Combo Box with The Messenger - with Both Manuals and 6 Mint Cd's $2

The Moment of Silence DVD Version in DVD Case with Large Manual $2

The Messenger Full Sized Medium Combo Box with Traitors Gate - with Both Manuals and 6 Mint Cd's $2

Missing: Since January Full Sized Box FREE with Purchase

Edited by GreyFuss (10/27/12 01:32 PM)

#836339 - 09/18/12 11:04 AM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
dsk Offline
Junior Boomer

Just sent you a PM.

#836341 - 09/18/12 11:09 AM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
dsk, please state what you are interested in here first. welcome to GameBoomers.

Ana wave

#836355 - 09/18/12 11:53 AM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

This is what DSK has interest in...

Quote:
I would be interested in:
The Messenger and Traitor's Gate
Missing Since January
The Moment of Silence
sherlock Holmes Nemesis

I can pay via paypal when you let me know the cost of shipping

#836360 - 09/18/12 12:14 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Greyfuss!

Ana wave

#836384 - 09/18/12 02:09 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
dsk Offline
Junior Boomer

Sorry about that. Thank you for the post. I appreciate the welcome.

#836456 - 09/18/12 09:58 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: dsk]
cruise02 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: On the computer
I'll take Feeble Files. Are you shipping my media mail?

#836461 - 09/18/12 10:18 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Send me a PM Cruise and we can work out the details

#836467 - 09/18/12 10:40 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
cruise02 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: On the computer
Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Send me a PM Cruise and we can work out the details

GF, I left you a PM..

#837039 - 09/21/12 09:34 AM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
Hi Greyfuss!
If Still Life and Sherlock Holmes, The Awakened will play on Windows 7, I would like to buy those. Thanks

#837050 - 09/21/12 09:50 AM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sorry UruKat, I really don't have any idea of what games will play on Win 7 or not.

#837062 - 09/21/12 10:24 AM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
Oh...sorry....thought you might know.
I checked with Draclvr's thread on old games that play on 7 and seems that they both do, so I will try it.
Just let me know how much for both with shipping, ok? Zip is 32080

#837163 - 09/21/12 03:47 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Added 9/21/12

Beyond Time - Big Box (mint) includes Strategy booklet 2 excellent Cd’s in JC with inserts and Manual $5

Beyond Time - 2 excellent disks in JC with inserts and Manual FREE with Purchase

Celtica - Brand New, Sealed in Shrinkwrapped JC $55

Delaware St John: Curse of Midnight Manor - 1 CD in DVD Style Case with insert $2

Model Railroad Simulator - Scratch Free CD in DVD Style Case with insert. $2

Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy
- Scratch Free disk in JC with inserts and Manual FREE with purchase

Spycraft Enhanced DVD Edition - Scratch Free Disk in JC with inserts & Manual $2

Tony Tough: Night of the Roasted Moths - 1 CD in JC with inserts and Manual $2

#838436 - 09/26/12 04:04 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE (GAMES ADDED 9/21/12) [Re: GreyFuss]
Lotus777 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
Hi Greyfuss, I finally looked in the Forum itself. Link wasn't working. So, if you still have Conspiracies, Feeble Files, Moment of silence and Riven I would like them please. I await your reply... smile.

#838438 - 09/26/12 04:13 PM Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE (GAMES ADDED 9/21/12) [Re: GreyFuss]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Lotus

Not sure which Link you are talking about but no matter. Yes they are all available. I will answer your PM shortly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Uncle Reg, Homer6, kjos, CountZero, Sherlock, traveler, Draclvr, Koala, Darlene, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users