GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#846999 - 11/04/12 02:49 PM Re: Announcing Kairo - A New Myst Inspired 3D Adventure Game - Demo Added! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
wisewoman Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: the universe
Hi there,

I've just finished playing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It really goes to show that you don't need fancy graphics or storyline to make a game that keeps you playing it to the end.

Recently i have stopped playing some state-of-the-art adventures before bothering to finish them as i found them boring but this simple but strangely intense and compelling gem is worth every penny!

If you like things like 'The Ball' then this will be right up your street.

Sad its over...
Melissa

Edited by wisewoman (11/04/12 03:02 PM)

#847005 - 11/04/12 02:56 PM Re: Announcing Kairo - A New Myst Inspired 3D Adventure Game - Demo Added! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Has this game been released or are you talking about the Alpha Build that you get access to?

#847007 - 11/04/12 03:02 PM Re: Announcing Kairo - A New Myst Inspired 3D Adventure Game - Demo Added! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
wisewoman Offline
Shy Boomer

I bought it yesterday from here:
http://kairo.lockeddoorpuzzle.com/

smile

Check it out- this guy deserves all the merit - The White Chamber was really fantastic as well - though very different from this.

Melissa

PS I have played a lot and I mean *a lot* of adventure games in my time wink

Edited by wisewoman (11/04/12 03:04 PM)

#847011 - 11/04/12 03:08 PM Re: Announcing Kairo - A New Myst Inspired 3D Adventure Game - Demo Added! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

The site doesn't mention if its a download or disk. I am assuming its a disk as they are asking for quite a lot of information for a download i.e. name, home address, telephone number. Why would they need all that if using PayPal?

#847019 - 11/04/12 03:33 PM Re: Announcing Kairo - A New Myst Inspired 3D Adventure Game - Demo Added! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
wisewoman Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi there,

Its a download smile I cant recall now if you could order it on a disk too. I just paid and got access to download link straight away.

Melissa

Edited by wisewoman (11/04/12 03:34 PM)

#847021 - 11/04/12 03:42 PM Re: Announcing Kairo - A New Myst Inspired 3D Adventure Game - Demo Added! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Wisewoman

Looks like Kairo is going to be my next game as like you the one I am playing now (Lost Chronicles of Zezura) has bored me.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (mbday630, kjos, lexxy, maryjo, Barb, BrownEyedTigre, connie, curly, Tally Ho, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users