GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#839640 - 10/01/12 11:35 PM The Five Cores Flower Puzzle Help
Drummerboy Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: NY
Hi everyone.

I've made it to the floating(?) part of the game where there are these flowers that open and close. I had to resort to Bert's walkthrough and followed everything to the tee, including locating the book, because nothing I did affected them.

I clicked on the flower on the ground near the start of this area; it opened. Then I clicked twice on the vine/bulb thing above it twice; the flower below closed after the first click, then opened after the second click. No change in color. I tried rapid clicking - still no change. Tried it with the flower off to the right; same thing.

What have I missed? I've gone back to a previous save; no luck.

Thanks, Jesse.

#839680 - 10/02/12 08:08 AM Re: The Five Cores Flower Puzzle Help [Re: Drummerboy]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Jesse, it is not the bulb above the flower that you must click but a liana that is close near by, generaly a few feet around.

Good luck.

Chief wave

#839858 - 10/02/12 11:35 PM Re: The Five Cores Flower Puzzle Help [Re: Drummerboy]
Drummerboy Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: NY
Thanks Chief!

There were in plain sight. I don't know how I missed them.

Thanks again.

Best regards, Jesse.

#839916 - 10/03/12 08:09 AM Re: The Five Cores Flower Puzzle Help [Re: Drummerboy]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Glad you're moving forward now, Jesse.

Thanks, Chief.

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Koala, BobH, Mikael, ergggo, kazzmo, Draclvr, InlandAZ, looney4labs, k28d13j11, Marian), 74 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users