GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#839727 - 10/02/12 11:14 AM For those that like the Blackwell series
CountZero Offline
Settled Boomer

It looks like there is a new Blackwell game being developed. I think the last Blackwell game, Deception, was the best one yet. Really looking forward to this next installment....

http://nygamedev.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-fun-with-placeholder-art.html

#839735 - 10/02/12 11:48 AM Re: For those that like the Blackwell series [Re: CountZero]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Count!

#839816 - 10/02/12 07:54 PM Re: For those that like the Blackwell series [Re: CountZero]
hamer Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Saskatchewan, Canada
Thats good news I enjoy these games....They would be top notch if the graphics were better...but thats ok the games keep me thoroughly entertained as opposed to a lot where the graphics are really good but the games are terrible...lol

#839857 - 10/02/12 11:34 PM Re: For those that like the Blackwell series [Re: hamer]
CountZero Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: hamer
Thats good news I enjoy these games....They would be top notch if the graphics were better...but thats ok the games keep me thoroughly entertained as opposed to a lot where the graphics are really good but the games are terrible...lol

I dont mind the graphics at all, I like them they way they are. I am also happy that the games are longer now too....

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (Chief, Marian, Cathy1, Pokey, Kickaha, luv2travel, BrownEyedTigre, Mikael, looney4labs, 1 invisible), 89 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users