GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#839854 - 10/02/12 11:18 PM Please send saved game for Still Life Robots!
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
I am trying to get the little robots into the security room to access the file. I managed to get the security door open, but I have been trying forever to get the robot through the lasers and I really stink at this type of thing. frown

Does anyone have a saved game past this point? I know it's an older game but I'm hoping someone might br able to help get past this point. Pretty please???

Edited by UruKat (10/02/12 11:18 PM)

#839861 - 10/02/12 11:42 PM Re: Please send saved game for Still Life Robots! [Re: UruKat]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Urukat,

My saves are not labeled but this site has them - click here.

luck

#839868 - 10/03/12 12:44 AM Re: Please send saved game for Still Life Robots! [Re: UruKat]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Oh wow....I never knew about this site...thanks for telling me MaG!
After I download the save, and unzip it, do I need to do anything else?

#839918 - 10/03/12 08:12 AM Re: Please send saved game for Still Life Robots! [Re: UruKat]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
As far as I can recall, the save system for this game is unusual in that every save has its own individual folder. So you need to locate the most recent folder and replace the save inside it with the one that you unzipped. Try that. smile

#839954 - 10/03/12 11:29 AM Re: Please send saved game for Still Life Robots! [Re: UruKat]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

It worked! Thanks so much....now that I know about that website, I won't have to bug my fellow boomers when I get stuck. I would have never been able to do that puzzle in a million years!

#839960 - 10/03/12 12:01 PM Re: Please send saved game for Still Life Robots! [Re: UruKat]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I'm not sure which puzzle I dread most in Still Life -- the robots, or the cookie-making. lol I love this game. Enjoy the ending!

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Marian, CaptainD, CanukDenis, BobH, BrownEyedTigre, barlouwin), 57 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users