GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#840068 - 10/03/12 07:49 PM couldn't get on internet
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
i have to return my computer back to factory settings could one of my games be causing it, i also had to right click and click open, but i could't get on the internet til now.

Edited by family (10/03/12 08:30 PM)

#840083 - 10/03/12 08:38 PM Re: couldn't get on internet [Re: family]
Jenny100 Online   content
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
As long as your games are all from legitimate sources -- either retail boxed versions or from reputable download sites like Amazon, Big Fish, GOG, Gamersgate, or Adventure Shop -- it's unlikely that one of your games would cause you not to be able to get on the Internet. It's more likely that your ISP had temporary problems or there was some other glitch with your computer.

However if you downloaded a game from a suspicious website, it may have been infected with a virus or some other malware that interfered with your Internet connection.

#840084 - 10/03/12 08:39 PM Re: couldn't get on internet [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
okay thank you very much, i found out my problem i over load my computer with games, i put too many games on it.

Edited by family (10/05/12 11:18 AM)

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Koala, Draclvr, J. King, manxman, christy071, Jenny100, Darlene, Midge, BrownEyedTigre, Marian), 74 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users