GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#841634 - 10/11/12 09:58 AM Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Stop a devious conspiracy in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces! The entire town of Brightfield was evacuated after a series of bizarre animal attacks. Now, strange creatures roam the streets, danger lurks around every corner and you’ve just landed smack in the middle of it all. As you begin to investigate, you discover that the attacks may have been part of a whole series of crimes committed in town, all tracing back to an organization called the Four Aces. But just who are the Aces and what is their plan? With the help of your trusty canine companion, Elf, you must keep digging to get to the bottom of things. Good luck out there, Detective. You’re going to need it!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus chapter that reveals the Four Aces' final plan!
Stunning wallpapers, screensavers and concept art
Downloadable music tracks
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#841640 - 10/11/12 10:12 AM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. I expect good things from Elephant Games and I feel confident that this new game will not disappoint. thumbsup wave

That's a really nice deal on offer for the previous Mystery Trackers games, as well. happydance

#841665 - 10/11/12 12:43 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Marian!

I just downloaded the demo and, based on the reviews at BFG, will probably use my 2 Game Club Credits to buy it. I played and enjoyed the first 3 in the series and really enjoyed them, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Susan

#841666 - 10/11/12 12:44 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Enjoy Susan!

Ana wave

#841673 - 10/11/12 01:50 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Have fun, Susan! I loved the demo. smile

#841680 - 10/11/12 02:51 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Just got started. Nice game. Would like to know if it's necessary to buy items for the dog in order to complete the game. Or is it just something added for fun?

#841685 - 10/11/12 03:44 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Sparkle, I have a feeling it's just something added for fun, but we will need to wait for someone else to confirm this. wave

#841687 - 10/11/12 03:47 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Have you checked the tips in the beginning of the guide? It may say something about it.

Ana wave

#841693 - 10/11/12 04:29 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Have you checked the tips in the beginning of the guide? It may say something about it.

Ana wave

All it says in the General Tips is that you can collect chips to buy things for the dog in the shop.

Edited by Sparkle (10/11/12 04:29 PM)

#841694 - 10/11/12 04:35 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Bummer. From what I can tell on other forums it is just for entertainment. You can watch Elf interact with the purchased items.

Ana wave

#841696 - 10/11/12 04:53 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Ana and Marian!

I just finished the demo and it's a definite buy for me. I skipped a few of the puzzles because I wanted to explore as much of the game as I could within the hour allotted, and some of the puzzles look like they'll take a while to solve.

Susan

#841698 - 10/11/12 04:54 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

yay It sounds great! Are there a lot of HOS?

Ana

#841900 - 10/12/12 02:35 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Am really enjoying this game. But find it kind of odd that the solutions to the combination locks are posted on the locks. Usually it's necessary to find the combination somewhere else and write it down or refer to a journal. Plenty of other puzzles to solve. I just thought this was sort of unusual.

#841903 - 10/12/12 02:42 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Originally Posted By: Sparkle
But find it kind of odd that the solutions to the combination locks are posted on the locks.

That is odd. Maybe I will be able to solve more of the puzzles in this game without having to hit the skip button instead. idea wave

#842362 - 10/14/12 04:36 PM Re: Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Cappy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Millbrook, New York
I hope I haven't reached a dead end in this game. I didn't notice the safe code in the lair before I destroyed the bedroom door. Now, I can't open the safe even using the strategy guide, and the board with the code is nowhere to be seen. I suspect I needed to click on the code to trigger the safe puzzle but I didn't. Will I need to start over? Please tell me no. cry

Barb

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (curly, traveler, luv2travel), 47 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users