GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#842443 - 10/14/12 11:56 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
VRMpls2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I ordered it also. I love your games. Hope it won't take long. I would have downloaded if it was available. Looking forward to playing it. Thanks. Vicki

#842474 - 10/15/12 06:45 AM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
sarahandus Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bonney Lake, Washington
Thank you ghostlady, finally a game I can enjoy. It's been a really dry year for me, but your games are always most enjoyable.
Ordered it.

#842492 - 10/15/12 08:48 AM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: sarahandus]
dorish Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Whitby, Ontario, Canada
I just bought it also. Looks good, nice clear graphics

Doreen

I paid through Pay Pal, and just realized that there was nowhere for me to fill out my mailing address. What do I do now?

Edited by dorish (10/15/12 08:52 AM)
Edit Reason: added more

#842528 - 10/15/12 12:17 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: dorish]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: dorish

Doreen

I paid through Pay Pal, and just realized that there was nowhere for me to fill out my mailing address. What do I do now?

Isn't your address part of your PayPal account? Normally with PayPal a Seller can print out the postage right from their PayPal screen which should include your address.

#842531 - 10/15/12 12:20 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: GreyFuss]
dorish Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Greyfuss, didn't know that

Doreen

#842576 - 10/15/12 04:30 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
sccurrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Austin, Texas
Looks like a great game. I've played the other two, really looking forward to this one. Good luck.
Shelly

#842604 - 10/15/12 06:18 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
Carla Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thank you Ghostlady, I got all your games and I won't be missing this new one. I found them all very nice and "classy" bravo and I love the Southern accent.
I'm off to order!

“Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.”

#842641 - 10/15/12 09:22 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
Mary Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
I couldn't get the music samples to play, either. I got this message:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

I'm on a Win7 computer.

#842666 - 10/15/12 10:42 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: dorish]
ghostlady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cliffhouse
Originally Posted By: dorish

Doreen

Hi Doreen,

Your address was listed on the payment. Thanks for the order.

Originally Posted By: Mary
I couldn't get the music samples to play, either. I got this message:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

I'm on a Win7 computer.

Hi Mary,

I am also on a Win7 computer and hear them fine. You may be missing some of the codecs.

Thanks for all the great support. I am speechless. I sent an email to everyone I've gotten a payment from to let you know I've received it and when to expect the game.

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (10/24/12 10:56 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

Mystery Manor Adventure

#842676 - 10/16/12 12:14 AM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
oldbroad Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Mary, did you try right clicking ad I think it's save as (or something similar)mp3 file? See my post in glitches - I can't remember exactly what it is but I did get it to play.

Mary, it says: "save target as" and I did that in IE9. Don't know what browser you're in but check the glitches thread regarding windows media player for a little more info.

Edited by oldbroad (10/16/12 12:20 AM)

#842817 - 10/16/12 07:04 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
Mary Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Thanks, oldbroad. I saved the file and then was able to play it.
Thanks!

#842884 - 10/17/12 01:32 AM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: Mary]
SharonB Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Delaware, USA
Ghost Lady, just got a look at your game and it looks like something I will really enjoy. It will be one of my first purchases after I obtain my my next system. -- Hopefully in the Spring. The music is beautiful. Did you create it yourself? (Hope that's not a dumb question...)

#843086 - 10/17/12 10:59 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
ghostlady Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Sharon,

No I didn't create the music. I wish I was THAT talented. LOL.

Thanks for the support, MaG!!!

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (10/24/12 10:55 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

Mystery Manor Adventure

#843878 - 10/21/12 07:24 PM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Just placed my order!

I'm really impressed of your talent. luck

#843906 - 10/22/12 01:01 AM Re: Rejoice! Haunting at Cliffhouse is finally here. [Re: ghostlady]
ghostlady Offline
Settled Boomer

I got it. Again, thanks for the support, and the nice compliment. smile

Mystery Manor Adventure

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Darlene, Koala, SharonB, stevefox, traveler, gamegirl280, rmt, Draclvr, Haroula, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users