GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#842597 - 10/15/12 06:07 PM sherlock holmes the awakened -swamp
mbday630 Offline
Settled Boomer

I think I can manage the swamp okay if I just can figure out these controls! When I want to look at something, he just keeps rowing past it. What is the secret to stopping and turning left when you want to and turning right when you want to? I have tried moving my mouse around... clicking madly in the direction I want to go, but, that dang boat seems to have a mind of its own! Thanks. btw, I am playing in 3rd person... would that make a difference?

#842603 - 10/15/12 06:18 PM Re: sherlock holmes the awakened -swamp [Re: mbday630]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi mbday,

It might be easier to switch to first person and control the boat using your up and down arrow keys. That way you can slow down by holding the down arrow. You can steer with your mouse, but it might take a second or two for the boat to react. luck

#842605 - 10/15/12 06:27 PM Re: sherlock holmes the awakened -swamp [Re: mbday630]
mbday630 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Rushes. I had used the up and down keys but they didnt seem to work whilst playing it in 3rd person. I will give that a try.

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (ThomasDagon, Rushes, manxman, kjos, scampy, rmt, curly, 3 invisible), 86 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users