GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#844305 - 10/23/12 11:05 PM Re: Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
I finally {scratch, scratch} finished this game {scratch} tonight. Phew!!! It is a wonderful game and I loved it, just a bit creepy......no pun intended. rotfl

Now I must decide which game to start tomorrow. I have so many that I haven't played yet. headscratch

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

#844311 - 10/23/12 11:35 PM Re: Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Originally Posted By: smitty145
Now I must decide which game to start tomorrow. I have so many that I haven't played yet. headscratch

That's a good problem to have. grin

Glad you enjoyed the game. thumbsup wave

#845478 - 10/28/12 05:02 PM Re: Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Islip NY
Even with my arachnaphobia, I am actually enjoying this game. The graphics are very clear, the puzzles interesting, the music is good too. When the spiders come I just look away from the screen.eek

thracai

#845492 - 10/28/12 06:11 PM Re: Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Good for you, thracia. Glad you like the game. Who knows? This could be a breakthrough for resolving the arachniphobia. idea grin

#845514 - 10/28/12 08:44 PM Re: Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Islip NY
No way!lol

thracia

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (connie, kjos, monbron, aretha, michele rose, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users