GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#844261 - 10/23/12 07:37 PM Just Adventure - blank white page?
cruise02 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: On the computer
Just now I chanced to click on my JA forum (index) bookmark and all I got was a blank white page. Is JA even around anymore?

Has the govt put a block on this site so it's impossible to access all of a sudden?

Or what?

But on the other hand, having worked on getting rid of my excessive worry/fear/anxiety lately, I've come to realize that "that blank white page" I got could/might be nothing more than the fact that the JA servers might be down or their servers may be turned off for maintenance tasks?

Just wondering.

Thanks in advance.

#844267 - 10/23/12 08:02 PM Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? [Re: cruise02]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
THey were there yesterday so I have to say they are likely having technical deifficulties. I know of no reason why the government would shut them down.

Ana wave

#844270 - 10/23/12 08:06 PM Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? [Re: cruise02]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
I tried to access JA a little while ago and I got a blank white page too. But it never occurred to me that it was anything other than technical difficulties on their end. Somehow I don't think "the government" is particularly interested in a small gaming site on the internet.

#844399 - 10/24/12 10:20 AM Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Wincey Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
THey were there yesterday so I have to say they are likely having technical deifficulties. I know of no reason why the government would shut them down.

Ana wave

Well, they did give a very good review to Culpa Innata. Maybe the World Union didn't like it?

#844455 - 10/24/12 02:13 PM Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? [Re: cruise02]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

JA is back up

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (kjos, Haroula), 47 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users