GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#844872 - 10/26/12 10:36 AM Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: United States
Hello:)
Legend of the Crystal skull is one of the scariest Nancy Drew games I have played. Its also the must frustrating. I found my self smashing the keyboard and pulling most of my hair out. Although it is a rather interesting game and I was glued! Most of.. Ah heck. ALL of the characters were creepy and weird! I hated dressing up Iggy and shooting the wasps and lots of other things but I do recommend it. The good thing about it was that the garden outside was beautiful and actually resembled a real New Orleans home. I loved it happydance The end will not shock you! I repeat IT WILL NAWT
Click to reveal..
Renee is the most obvious suspect and of course, she was the culprit

Anywho, bye and have a nice day,
-Tamberine

#844938 - 10/26/12 01:27 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks Tamberine. Glad you enjoyed it. wave

Do you have a favorite Nancy?

#844947 - 10/26/12 01:47 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

My favorite has to be Danger By Design.. Do you have one?? laugh

-Tamberine

#844967 - 10/26/12 03:23 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I recently played and finished Crystal Skull for the first time. Lots of challenging puzzles and great atmosphere. My favorite puzzle was figuring out the names in the cemetery; I thought that was very cleverly done. wave

#844973 - 10/26/12 03:28 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: Marian]
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

I also liked tht! I know people with the same first names blush

#845068 - 10/26/12 11:02 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I only played partway into this one, and I remember the garden well! I've only been to New Orleans once, but I agree -- the developers did do a good job of making the mansion fit the New Orleans scene! grin

#845110 - 10/27/12 07:34 AM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

You should play the rest! Its awesome!! 🌟👍

#845156 - 10/27/12 11:07 AM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
So many games, so little time! I'll get back to it someday. grin

Moderator:  looney4labs, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Darlene, Cari, flutist, Marian, Jeanne, kjos, Pandora, robert gray, Barb, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
JoyBunBun, Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B
8543 Registered Users