GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#845452 - 10/28/12 02:58 PM Re: My take on Gray Matter - comments, please? [Re: cruise02]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
A combination of a better graphics card (hence a smoother gaming experience) and a drastically reduced expectation of a good time. lol I was irritated witless the first time I played this. I didn't like Sam's character, and the movement was terribly sluggish (graphics card issue).

I still found the handdrawn cut scenes a bit slapdash and lazy, but overall gameplay much more enjoyable, particularly the ability to check your chapter progress.

I must be mellowing with age. Ugh. sick

#845454 - 10/28/12 03:01 PM Re: My take on Gray Matter - comments, please? [Re: Becky]
cruise02 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: On the computer
Originally Posted By: Becky
Do you mean: is it possible to speculate about various ways those questions could be answered? Or do you mean: is there a definite answer -- one that the game designer would agree is "correct"? grin Unless, of course, Jane Jensen wanted there to be several different interpretations.

Yes, I meant, is it possible to speculate on different ways these questions could be answered.

I was not too interested in Jane Jensen's answer, but just different ways that people can interpret the game (I interpreted GM from a Bibical point of view).

What do you think, Becky?

#845458 - 10/28/12 03:24 PM Re: My take on Gray Matter - comments, please? [Re: cruise02]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Rushes -- rah for new computers! (I know the pompoms are your FAVORITE graemlin.) NOT!

Mellowing can mean living longer, right? grin (Longevity goes along with laid-backness -- it's a scientific fact. Sort of.)

I'd like to play this one a second time too, now that I know all.

Cruise -- well, you can interpret anything in life any number of ways until you bump up against reality.

For a game, what's important is if you enjoyed it, so I suppose even if everyone else thinks a certain interpretation is wrong, that may not matter at all to you.

Edited by Becky (10/28/12 03:49 PM)

#845463 - 10/28/12 03:50 PM Re: My take on Gray Matter - comments, please? [Re: cruise02]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Becky, your recall of minutiae impresses me no end. Pink pompoms are indeed evil. zombie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (ViktorTheBoar, mj2c, michele rose), 63 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users