GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! #846149
10/31/12 08:26 PM
10/31/12 08:26 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I can't think of a better way to spend Halloween night than playing a Vampire game! pumpkin

Quote:
Brno, October 31st, 2012 – Vampires! – an offbeat comedy puzzler for PC and Mac – has been released today for PC and Mac as a special Halloween release.

The goal of the game is to lead vampires through the labyrinth and into their crypts. To do so, player has to rotate the labyrinth parts to create new paths or use garlic-based repellent and spider-net slowdown to prevent vampires from walking into peril. While the initial premise sounds easy, the puzzles get complicated down the road when poor vampires have to face dangerous assassins, mobile wooden stakes, garlic sappers with the tourist club badges and rotating mirrors reflecting the light.

The game is filled with fun, crazy music inspired by Romanian folklore and quite a lot of vampires. Good people over at Future Sack summarize this in the very first Vampires! review (8/10):

“Vampires! stands out with its brain-teasing difficulty which creates the one-more-level-feeling of yesteryear. With a cute presentation it might look like a casual game (and in many respects it certainly is), but it’s a devious puzzler for the hardcore who like to use both their brain halves and have quick reflexes.”

CBE software would also like to announce another special surprise.

“To celebrate this release, we would like to announce our brand new DRM free, 100% payment safe, digital download store.” said Jan Kavan and continues with a more detailed description. “We would like to thank all the gamers who support us and for that reason we’ve started our own store. This store will be always DRM free and as soon as you buy our game there once, you can always redownload it. We value our customers and don’t want to punish them with any form of copy protection. I strongly believe that those who care about our little independent studio will want to support us directly. Your support will help us making more games!”

CBE software digital download store is available at http://store.cbe-software.com and Vampires! are being sold there for $12.99

We would also like to remind you of a playable demo, which is available at http://www.cbe-software.com/?page_id=167

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #846158
10/31/12 08:56 PM
10/31/12 08:56 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana - what great timing for a game release! pumpkin ghost2 wave

Re: Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #846162
10/31/12 09:02 PM
10/31/12 09:02 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

devil Jan! thumbsup

Re: Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #846214
11/01/12 03:40 AM
11/01/12 03:40 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Ana thumbsup pumpkin

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #846249
11/01/12 09:19 AM
11/01/12 09:19 AM
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer
metamorphium  Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you so much for the announcement! I'd like to add, that we've decided today to lower the final price to $9.99.

We believe it will help you decide if you like to play Vampires! or not. smile

Also don't forget to check our demo upfront. The demo is located here:

http://www.cbe-software.com/?page_id=167

Thank you!

Jan

Developing: ...

www.cbe-software.com

Created J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars, Serena, Vampires!, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet
Re: Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #846266
11/01/12 10:27 AM
11/01/12 10:27 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Jan! yay

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Vampires! – An Offbeat Comedy Puzzler for PC and Mac – Released today for PC and Mac DRM Free! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #846375
11/01/12 05:30 PM
11/01/12 05:30 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Wow, even better! Thank you, Jan!

Once again, weeds are my life!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Orion, curly, Lex), 315 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users